• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seguin suffering from under exposure?

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Oilers seem to have a tough choice to make at the draft, Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin. By all account, both are very good young players and are considered cornerstones to build a team around. However, Tyler Seguin has the problem of being eliminated from the junior playoffs much earlier this year, losing him some support to be taken number one overall.

Taylor Hall on the other hand happens to be on an excellent junior club and has been showing off his highlight reel skills on tv for a couple of months now. In the court of public opinion, I am certain 9 out of 10 Oilers fans are already ordering their Hall jerseys feeling he will hands down be Edmonton's choice. Of course, Oilers management will no doubt have good knowledge of both players, and might very well feel Seguin is the better choice. If they do go that way, a lot of Oilers nation will be furious given what Hall has shown them the last 6 weeks.

Sadly, poor Seguin will be victim of this. Edmonton fans will be keeping a close eye on him, making sure to get on him for every mistake and compare his numbers to Hall's in Boston(probably).

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edmonton fans always struck me as very smart, very well educated on the sport of hockey. I think they will be happy with either one of these talented young players.