• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See you in Pasadena

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited about this Oregon/Wisconsin match-up. Two contrast of styles going at it. in a classic bowl game. When all the other BCS bowls are F'd up. The Rose Bowl,. IMO, provides a very exciting and interesting matchup. I think Wisconsin is a credible team and would be a great win for Oregon to get. I was hoping for the Badgers over MSU as I just don't think Michigan State is on the same level of national recognition as Wisconsin.

Any of you by any chance making the trip South? I'm trying to get some tickets, but I know they will be hard to come by. Predictions?

My early predictions, that might change as game nears, is...

OREGON - 36

Wisconsin - 24

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought tickets yesterday. There's probably about a 50% chance I go and about 50% chance I sell them. I hope things work out and it's the former.

I think whether we will win or lose comes down to the decision making of our DCs. If they have Claxton trying cover WRs like against MSU, we're screwed. I think they make some adjustments.

Wisconsin 48
Oregon 41

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish. Here I will be, yes, use the force I cannot.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the other bowls can fuck off.

i don't give a shit about the sec-sucking bcs championship.

this is the grandaddy of them all for a reason. i may be crazy, but i think the rose bowl still has the best name recognition and the best cachet in college football. i mean it has a whole fuckin parade just for itself.

kids grow up dreaming of playing in the FUCKING ROSE BOWL! not some computer generated, dweeb-bowl, virtual reality bcs fuckshit.

they dream of holding that rose between their teeth, not of sucking down some fucking silicone chip while some fuckface in a basement jizzes all over his keyboard because one team was .0086 better than another.

they dream of fucking the queen of the rose parade, not of fucking some trussed-up robot with a metal vagina.

should be a great matchup.

i will pick wisconsin 37-30, because i am a fuckin homer.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took you until yesterday to taunt? What'd you get stuck in Pasadena?