• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sedins retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No respect for the Sedins" says the guy with the Brad Marchand avatar being a troll in the Sedins' tribute thread. What a fucking douche.
marchands won a cup.

hes also not a pussy. he may be a dick, and still the rat, but hes never afraid to get physical. meanwhile this happened.

SedinPunch_Final.gif

this sums up both the sedins and marchand, nicely.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marchands won a cup.

hes also not a pussy. he may be a dick, and still the rat, but hes never afraid to get physical. meanwhile this happened.

SedinPunch_Final.gif

If this summed up Marchand, he'd be taking off his skate and planting it into Schneider's face.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marchands won a cup.

SedinPunch_Final.gif

I just see a little fuck face (Marchand) taking cheap shots and a hockey player not really giving two fucks (Sedin).

But I guess the Sedins don't deserve respect cause they're not called Timmy from Bahston. Now go to your wicked paahhhty. This conversion has certainly become way more retaaaahhhded with every one of your posts.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see a little fuck face (Marchand) taking cheap shots and a hockey player not really giving two fucks (Sedin).

But I guess the Sedins don't deserve respect cause they're not called Timmy from Bahston. Now go to your wicked paahhhty. This conversion has certainly become way more retaaaahhhded with every one of your posts.

gold jerry, gold!

id have gone with sully or fitzy to be honest.

thats not sedin giving 2 fucks, thats just exposing the fleshy patch where sedins balls should be.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have a good buddy whos a die hard canucks fan. he takes it in stride.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the scary thing is two months ago (almost to the day) Grapes said the Sedins should go and that they should keep Gubberson. The Sedins are going and they're keeping Gubberson.

He thinks Erik Gudbranson should stay. Good character guy, he says. “Don’t know about the other guys,” he replies — guys like Thomas Vanek.

His take on the Sedins is actually rather reasoned.

“They have to go. I am not knocking them as they are good players, but as long as they are there, you’re not going to play young players. You’re losing so why not do it with young players that develop?”

http://theprovince.com/sports/morni...te-feb-5-don-cherry-says-the-sedins-should-go

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marchands = marchand has

unless your an apostrophe assclown.

Saying "Marchand isn't a pussy" is absurd. He rarely steps up to a fight when challenged and when he does it's against "heavyweights" like Steven Stamkos and Matt Niskanen. Seven total fights, he's lost most of them.

Marchand is not "tough." If you want to mock the Sedins for not winning a Cup, hey, have at it. Not very classy in a retirement thread, but you can't argue with the factual accuracy. But if you're acting like Brad Marchand is a pillar of toughness, then you know fuck all about hockey. He's a great scorer and skater, he's a cheap shot artist, he's a diver, and he avoids answering the bell for his actions on the ice. When he does get in a fight, he gets to the ice real fast. Lots of positive (and negative) attributes for Marchand. Tough isn't one of them.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying "Marchand isn't a pussy" is absurd. He rarely steps up to a fight when challenged and when he does it's against "heavyweights" like Steven Stamkos and Matt Niskanen. Seven total fights, he's lost most of them.

Marchand is not "tough." If you want to mock the Sedins for not winning a Cup, hey, have at it. Not very classy in a retirement thread, but you can't argue with the factual accuracy. But if you're acting like Brad Marchand is a pillar of toughness, then you know fuck all about hockey. He's a great scorer and skater, he's a cheap shot artist, he's a diver, and he avoids answering the bell for his actions on the ice. When he does get in a fight, he gets to the ice real fast. Lots of positive (and negative) attributes for Marchand. Tough isn't one of them.

King tough guy right here.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, great video. ;) Shows exactly what I'm talking about.

I know the source is highly questionable but in this case it's actually a decent video.

If you dont like it your probably an apostrophe libtard. Either that or its your's.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have a good buddy whos a die hard canucks fan. he takes it in stride.

We take it stride because we hear it constantly about not winning a cup.

Doesn't bug me any because i believe that the longer the wait, the sweeter the reward.

Our time is coming extremely quickly i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.