• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They know he doesn't have the balls to do anything, so they will keep pushing him. They know he's a coward. A tiny handed, loud mouthed, insecure, unscrupulous and mildly retarded coward.

Remember, in June the Senate voted 98-2 in favor of imposing financial sanctions on Russia for election meddling. In January, Trump released the Nunes memo to distract from the fact that he refused to sign the bill to implement the sanctions. Around a time his SoS was trying to sign a 500 BILLION dollar deal for his former company with the Russian state Oil Company.

They own him, they know it.

While this is going on, his supporters believe Obama was Kenyan, there is a child sex ring operated by Democrats in a pizza joint and every mass shooting is a hoax. Because they are super duper good at identifying a conspiracy.

Wait...you think maybe Putin is the true alpha male? Not the guy who can't walk 250 metres, is afraid of stairs and can't drink from a normal sized cup without using both hands? I don't know man. That seems kind of far-fetched.

tenor.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the coffee thread, right?

When a St. John's-area woman was handed a bag at a Tim Hortons drive-thru on Wednesday, she thought it contained a grilled chicken wrap.

It most certainly did not.

It was "filled to the brim with the Roll up the Rim [to Win] prize tabs," said Pam Murphy, of Paradise, Nfld.

"I was like, 'Well, somebody gave me the wrong bag.'"

Murphy said the tabs — torn from coffee cups as part of the chain's annual contest — all appeared to be winners, but didn't contain any big prizes.

Still, she estimated there were "probably thousands of dollars' worth" of food and beverage prizes.

While some coffee and doughnut lovers might have been tempted to redeem the winning prizes, Murphy said that didn't cross her mind.

"I'm super honest though and I just wouldn't want anyone to get in any trouble at the location," she told CBC News Wednesday afternoon, noting if she made the mistake she would be "mortified."

Tim Hortons accidentally hands out bag of Roll up the Rim winners

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The excuses are hilarious (especially given this is an interview on FOX)...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
44dvvotsdul01.png

No bot. No bot. YOU'RE THE BOT

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what? Lisa Kudrow is Trump's new top economic advisor? I guess it pays to have Friends in high places!

*co-worker overhears and sets me and my cubicle ablaze*

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what? Lisa Kudrow is Trump's new top economic advisor? I guess it pays to have Friends in high places!

Smelly Trump, smelly Trump
What are they feeding him?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guys! Post Magazine©, the magazine dealing with messageboard posts, want to interview me about this gem of a post and my process in coming up with it!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys! Post Magazine©, the magazine dealing with messageboard posts, want to interview me about this gem of a post and my process in coming up with it!

Wait, I thought Post magazine was the magazine for Sidney Crosby's wingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.