• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kiss of death to the Saccone campaign. Congrats Rep. Lamb.

And man, an all-time high. Props to Obama for all the work he did given where the economy was when he started.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see. He's not a lifelong CIA Stooge. He's a Tea Party "Bring on Armageddon" zealot like Mike Pence that Trump put into a job he is not qualified for. That's...

better?

Also, learned this of the person who has been nominated to replace him:
June 7, 2017 — the European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights called on the Public Prosecutor General of Germany to issue an arrest warrant against Haspel over claims she oversaw the torture of terrorism suspects.

And all of this a few days after Tillerson said Russia was behind the Nerve Agent attack in England. Can't have anyone publicly criticize mother Putin.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump ousts Tillerson, will replace him as secretary of state with CIA chief Pompeo

Nominating a guy who runs the agency that spies on our allies and enemies to be the top diplomat?

I am beginning to think that Trump doesn't understand politics.

So less than 14 months in we have lost:

-Three communications directors
-Two deputy communications directors
-One chief of staff and two deputy chief of staffs
-National security advisor arrested
-Head boy Kushner stripped of security clearance
-Several chief/high level strategists within the White House resigned or fired
-Several cabinet members
-The acting AG was fired and the current AG has been threatened many times
-The top two people at the FBI widely respected and popular at the agency
-A press secretary (RIP Spicy, we miss you!)
-Dozens of deputies and high level personnel at government agencies who felt they could no longer work for agencies that were actively not pursuing the mission of that agency
-Dozens of members of special committees/groups Trump formed himself and the disbanded of the election commission altogether

What a damn mess. New White Houses always have some turnover, but I don't think we've ever seen anything like this.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see. He's not a lifelong CIA Stooge. He's a Tea Party "Bring on Armageddon" zealot like Mike Pence that Trump put into a job he is not qualified for. That's...

better?

Also, learned this of the person who has been nominated to replace him:
June 7, 2017 — the European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights called on the Public Prosecutor General of Germany to issue an arrest warrant against Haspel over claims she oversaw the torture of terrorism suspects.

And all of this a few days after Tillerson said Russia was behind the Nerve Agent attack in England. Can't have anyone publicly criticize mother Putin.

The "fake news" knew this was coming.

They keep telling us what's really going on in this White House. His supporters keep not believing it because they're, to use a legal term, fucking idiots.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "fake news" knew this was coming.

They keep telling us what's really going on in this White House. His supporters keep not believing it because they're, to use a legal term, fucking idiots.
I find it incredibly hilarious that here we are months and months after it first became apparent that for every move and crazy tweet Trump made as President there was a 5 year old tweet that totally contradicted it and yet now he’s contradicting tweets he put out 100 days ago.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it incredibly hilarious that here we are months and months after it first became apparent that for every move and crazy tweet Trump made as President there was a 5 year old tweet that totally contradicted it and yet now he’s contradicting tweets he put out 100 days ago.
And as Eloco so eloco-quently points out, the fucking idiots who support him are too stupid to realize.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fired via a tweet - That's even worse than being fired via Skype.

/Am I right Ralph Krueger?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George HW Bush was CIA director before he became president :noidea:

HW wasn't terribly well received himself, but his SoS was at least respected.

What I was saying is that it's not a great idea politically to appoint someone as the chief liaison with your allies that they will inherently distrust. Or that openly mocks a majority of them.

But then again, he's made a habit of choosing the antithesis in every position. A home school advocate to education. An oil industry stooge to the EPA. A pro monopoly dingleberry to the FCC.

HE'S LEARNING! At this pace he'll be contradicting himself in real-time by October.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now updated:

29177801_10156369491926800_4910838966879446435_n_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.