• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to interrupt the echo chamber my portly friends, but here is something to puzzle your chubby little heads about. An article about Trump supporters opinions.

I'll leave you betas for a while so you can read how America still loves the ultimate alpha male. I'll be back later with stories about how government chemicals in the water are triggering fish, mainly the trigger fish. And how the demzszs are planning a terroirst attack against a school from the back of a taco/shawarma joint. Stay tuned fellow Americans and Californians and New Yorkians!!

Opinion | ‘Vision, Chutzpah and Some Testosterone’

Just realized Trump might have a future playing for Brian Burke. Testosterone? Check. Belligerence? Check. Pugnacity and truculence? Oh, you better believe it.

Jagr for Trump (e4). Flames get younger and Americans get saner.

Last edited:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ the more I read those letters to the editor the more I realized the biggest job that will disappear in the next 4 years is comedy writer.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized Trump might have a future playing for Brian Burke. Testosterone? Check. Belligerence? Check. Pugnacity and truculence? Oh, you better believe it.

Jagr for Trump (e4). Flames get younger and Americans get saner.

Well, the Flames are definitely lacking an explosive right winger.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a rather sad note (although it should come as no surprise), if Trump is looking for a safe haven, Alberta may provide a refuge.

In Canada, 20 per cent of respondents said they approved of the job performance of U.S. leadership; 76 per cent said they disapproved.

Those numbers were backed up by another new poll Thursday. Angus Reid said a mere 13 per cent of Canadians surveyed had a positive impression of the Trump presidency, versus 70 per cent who saw it negatively, with the numbers declining from earlier surveys. Trump received the highest approval in Alberta, where 29 per cent viewed him positively, and 16 per cent had mixed feelings.

Canadian approval of U.S. leadership drops 40 per cent in a year: poll

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I had to listen to this video yet again and again and again and again to get over the da-fuq to finally get to

There were two, right?

(1) "his or her" say what?
(2) What is "wrong" about a baby being born in the 9th month? I'm guessing he meant to say aborted. Which I don't believe is possible anywhere in the 9th month.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
246npuc.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"...The president, who was scheduled to depart late Friday afternoon, will probably stay in Washington until a stopgap funding measure is passed by Congress and signed by him, according to a White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak more candidly.

The White House later officially announced that Trump’s planned 4:30 p.m. departure on Friday had been canceled but did not offer guidance on the rest of the weekend."

Oh my God, this lazy piece of shit is actually going to "work*" this weekend. Will wonders never cease.**

*Watch TV.

**gathorchip likes this

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, the letters are deluded. I think it's telling how nonspecific most of them are ("his policies are stimulating the private sector!"), or how defensive they are ("we're not deplorables!"), and most of all how they've somehow revised history to either eliminate Obama's successes or transfer them to Trump ("The economy's getting better!" "He's fighting terrorists!").

And, of course, there's the veiled racism, into which category the observation above fits.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in general, everyone who flatly complains of "regulations" fails to identify what regulations, why they're expensive, or how exactly the general public can rest assured their elimination won't cause them harm.

Some regulations are certainly expensive, and some could probably be relaxed or streamlined, in the interest of promoting business. But the costs associated with their elimination cannot be ignored, and citizens' well beings should not be beholden to the bottom lines of companies. Some regulations are necessary to protect communities and consumers from harmful cost-cutting measures. Most regulations can be accommodated at reasonably low costs, too, since technology has been developed and advanced to do so. You cannot make the argument that regulations kill businesses without at least acknowledging the historical reality that their absence kills people.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot make the argument that regulations kill businesses without at least acknowledging the historical reality that their absence kills people.
Wake up snowflake! Businesses ARE people!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a rather sad note (although it should come as no surprise), if Trump is looking for a safe haven, Alberta may provide a refuge.

In Canada, 20 per cent of respondents said they approved of the job performance of U.S. leadership; 76 per cent said they disapproved.

Those numbers were backed up by another new poll Thursday. Angus Reid said a mere 13 per cent of Canadians surveyed had a positive impression of the Trump presidency, versus 70 per cent who saw it negatively, with the numbers declining from earlier surveys. Trump received the highest approval in Alberta, where 29 per cent viewed him positively, and 16 per cent had mixed feelings.

Canadian approval of U.S. leadership drops 40 per cent in a year: poll

This will just add fuel to the fire of the Trump-Jagr rumours.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.