• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I get exercise. I mean I walk, I this, I that," Trump told Reuters. "I run over to a building next door. I get more exercise than people think."

Gee I am hoping for Denise Austin or Richard Simmons will come out with the "I this, I that" exercise plan. PLEASE!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"1,300 jobs added so far and still... oh, 320 of those were lost. Okay...;

980 jobs, people!! That's 0.0007% of the U.S. economy. Because cutting unspecified regulations brings freedom and.... seriously, that's it.

I'm going back to watch TV."
Yeah can't let those pesky facts get in the way of a Fox and Friends....eh i am mean Trump..... narrative.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I get exercise. I mean I walk, I this, I that," Trump told Reuters. "I run over to a building next door. I get more exercise than people think."

Gee I am hoping for Denise Austin or Richard Simmons will come out with the "I this, I that" exercise plan. PLEASE!

Oh, he walks next door. Man. High impact cardio training, that. I don't think I could handle Trump's workout plan.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, he walks next door. Man. High impact cardio training, that. I don't think I could handle Trump's workout plan.
What you don't want results that make you look like this:

file.php

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was gonna say ... when he goes stumpin to one of these heavy industry workplaces ... someone needs to put a disguised industrial weigh scale under the podium and then when he steps up to speak ... pull the curtain on the front to reveal his weight :thumb:

He got any rallies coming up at a zoo?

scale-clipart-elephant-13.png

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to interrupt the echo chamber my portly friends, but here is something to puzzle your chubby little heads about. An article about Trump supporters opinions.

I'll leave you betas for a while so you can read how America still loves the ultimate alpha male. I'll be back later with stories about how government chemicals in the water are triggering fish, mainly the trigger fish. And how the demzszs are planning a terroirst attack against a school from the back of a taco/shawarma joint. Stay tuned fellow Americans and Californians and New Yorkians!!

Opinion | ‘Vision, Chutzpah and Some Testosterone’

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched that a few times before I realized I hadn't had a stroke.

Sorry to interrupt the echo chamber my portly friends, but here is something to puzzle your chubby little heads about. An article about Trump supporters opinions.

I'll leave you betas for a while so you can read how America still loves the ultimate alpha male. I'll be back later with stories about how government chemicals in the water are triggering fish, mainly the trigger fish. And how the demzszs are planning a terroirst attack against a school from the back of a taco/shawarma joint. Stay tuned fellow Americans and Californians and New Yorkians!!

Opinion | ‘Vision, Chutzpah and Some Testosterone’

But then I read that and thought maybe I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.