• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
So I think it's safe to say that turnout for the Democrats will be much stronger in 2020.
I would sure hope so. I've mentioned few times, it's not just the ~25% who voted for the idiot who own this, it's also the ~50% who didn't care enough to stop him

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would sure hope so. I've mentioned few times, it's not just the ~25% who voted for the idiot who own this, it's also the ~50% who didn't care enough to stop him

something... something... lesser of two evils... blah blah blah.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOTE: Around 9:30 you will :L

Wow. He is awesome.

I went to "Dixie Stampede" once while vacationing with the wife's family. The night we went, the "North" won.

My father in law was in a bad mood for the rest of the week.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can blah blah that all you want, but it was real. And legitimate.

Oh, I know.

I sometimes wish we would have recorded everyone who said that, used it as an excuse not to participate and go back to them now and say "how's that worked out?"

It was a pathetic and bullshit argument right from the get go. Anyone with half a brain could have seen that there was a gap in evil and incompetence that was exponential. Was she squeaky clean? No. Was she a psychotic, ego maniacal nazi? No.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. He is awesome.

I went to "Dixie Stampede" once while vacationing with the wife's family. The night we went, the "North" won.

My father in law was in a bad mood for the rest of the week.
Surprisingly I read the mortality rate of a dinner at "Dixie Stampede" was about equal to that of a Civil War infirmary.

Dixie Stampede, perfect for those that think Medieval Times is too rapey and pillagey.

Last edited:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly I read the mortality rate of a dinner at "Dixie Stampede" was about equal to that of a Civil War infirmary.

Dixie Stampede, perfect for those that think Medieval Times is too rapey and pillagey.

I have mostly blocked the memories of the food out, and it was like 18 years ago, so I think I may have actually finished digesting it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have mostly blocked the memories of the food out, and it was like 18 years ago, so I think I may have actually finished digesting it.
Years ago when I had $5 to my name I got talked into going to the Renaissance Faire. I was starving so I ordered a $5 Seville Sandwich (or something with an equally silly name) and it was a Patio burrito.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I know.

I sometimes wish we would have recorded everyone who said that, used it as an excuse not to participate and go back to them now and say "how's that worked out?"

It was a pathetic and bullshit argument right from the get go. Anyone with half a brain could have seen that there was a gap in evil and incompetence that was exponential. Was she squeaky clean? No. Was she a psychotic, ego maniacal nazi? No.

Feel free. I will be the first to tell you it did not work out at all.

Lesser of two evils decisions are inherently personal and no one has the moral authority to say their choice was the only right choice. Some people do not like law breakers and can stand blowhards. Others despise loudmouths and can overlook rule breakers. Who is to say one is right and one is wrong? I am sure not.

Reasonable people can have different opinions based on the same facts. Sorry you dont see it that way.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free. I will be the first to tell you it did not work out at all.

Lesser of two evils decisions are inherently personal and no one has the moral authority to say their choice was the only right choice. Some people do not like law breakers and can stand blowhards. Others despise loudmouths and can overlook rule breakers. Who is to say one is right and one is wrong? I am sure not.

Reasonable people can have different opinions based on the same facts. Sorry you dont see it that way.

I'm sorry if you voted for Trump. That must really sting right now, but as an outsider it was VERY apparent to me during the campaign that Trump was racist, unqualified, unstable and only interested in his own image. That's exactly what he's been as President.

You can argue that you don't like HRC as a person, or that you don't like her choice of husband but she has never presented herself as a racist, has never acted in an unstable way and has all the requisite experience to serve in the highest office. That being said, I've never been a fan of HRC; I thought she was a stale, boring and flat out bad choice as a candidate.

But if we're comparing "evils" I never thought it was even a contest to be frank. That blowhard was, and is, a lawbreaker. If people were playing the lesser of two evils game, I'm shocked at their choice. I don't shock easily.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were both lawbreakers/rulebreakers, and it was apparent during the entire campaign.

The lesser of two evils argument is just a way to rationalize your choice, and there really is no choice for a stanch conservative or stanch liberal. Be honest, the conservative is going to vote Republican and the liberal is going to vote Democrat.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pretty good video for a fake news outlet.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were both lawbreakers/rulebreakers, and it was apparent during the entire campaign.

The lesser of two evils argument is just a way to rationalize your choice, and there really is no choice for a stanch conservative or stanch liberal. Be honest, the conservative is going to vote Republican and the liberal is going to vote Democrat.

Plus there were the not insignificant portion that were all: "I had a black feller running my country for 8 years but enough is enough. I ain't followin' no woman for 4 years. Think about it. What happens when that time of the month comes around. She gon be firin' them nukes and who knows what else. Besides I think I like that Trump feller. I ain't racist but..."

and I'm sure you can take it from there because we've all heard it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer the Tony Montana version of "In America"

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus there were the not insignificant portion that were all: "I had a black feller running my country for 8 years but enough is enough. I ain't followin' no woman for 4 years. Think about it. What happens when that time of the month comes around. She gon be firin' them nukes and who knows what else. Besides I think I like that Trump feller. I ain't racist but..."

and I'm sure you can take it from there because we've all heard it.
Ughh, remember when Hillary went to the bathroom during a break in a debate? Disgusting!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My workplace has been using Ayatollah as a title recently

Status
Not open for further replies.