• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OJ: Its a shame about Chester Bennington, usually its listeners of Linkin Park who want to kill themselves...but seriously - parole me.

(i'm sorry)

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rand Paul says his family has Obamacare: 'It's terrible'

Sad that he really thinks obamacare is the reason the Insurance companies won't pay, just imagine if they repeal.
Yes I know he knows and this is his BS but people actually believe this crap.

So what the fuck is Rand Paul talking about when he says he "has Obamacare." Obamacare is an expansion of Medicare, subsidies on insurance, rules that small businesses (if meeting certain conditions) must abide by, and qualifications insurance companies must meet to qualify their patients for a subsidized plan. Obamacare is not a "thing." Nobody has an "Obamacare" card they fucking pull out at the doctor's office.
  • I'm sure all the Medicare expansion people love having insurance vs. not having it.
  • I'm sure the people getting subsidies that couldn't afford ANY insurance before don't have a problem.
  • You don't have to go through a state marketplace to get a subsidized plan, you can just go get insurance.
If you're a business owner, I can understand how you might be disgruntled. I know in some states the subsidized marketplaces are having trouble, though most are not. But the program has overall approval at this point.

Outside from Rand Paul not understanding how Obamacare works, (1) why is he spending hours talking to his insurance company on the phone? I haven't done that cumulatively in my life. So does he not understand how to pay bills or can he not use a phone. (2) Why doesn't he change insurance companies if their service is so bad because he's talking about Allied, or Kaiser, or Blue Cross, or whoever the fuck, but he's not calling "the Obamacare offices" because again, that's not a real thing.

I get that Republicans hate Obamacare, and I think it has it's problems. But the lack of specificity in what they are trying to fix with it belies their disingenuous efforts to build a policy that improves our healthcare system. Some of the issues there stem from the government and some emanate from the private sector. But what issues are they addressing with their plan? What is their goal? Why has the process been so rushed and not transparent? Its just awful governance.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOW ARE THESE NOTHINGBURGERS SO FILLING???

/

OH NOES!!!!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fake news?
fake coffee?
real erection?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that Trump lawyer also resigned last night so he could return to the show Storage Wars

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reince next?

c4eb6ecda82be01fe51fdfba6010ec83.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am having a hard time reconciling the fact that I almost feel sorry for Lyin' Spice.

Status
Not open for further replies.