• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a general question - At what age are you too old to play beer pong?

They key is getting everyone else drunk enough to not care.

Well, this is a good starting point. If it's good for the G.O.A.T., it's OK by me.

Michael Jordan, at age 50, is spotted playing beer pong at a Miami hotel (Photos)

MJBPshoes111313.jpg

Dash doesn't want to know about those whippersnappers, he wants to know ho old is too old.

:behindsofa:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‘Flip or Flop’ Star Tarek El Moussa Dated the Family Nanny (Report)

Tarek dated the family’s former nanny, 23-year-old Alyssa Logan, according to TMZ. The celebrity gossip site reported that Tarek and Alyssa began dating back in September and attended a Florida Georgia Line concert back in October but have since broken up.

TMZ said that Tarek fired Logan so he could date her without having to worry about hooking up with an employee. Meanwhile, Christina is dating Gary Anderson, a contractor who worked on flipping houses with her and her soon-to-be-ex-husband Tarek for the reality series, again according to

The more and more I read about these this, that guy reminds me more and more of:
dodgeball-a-true-underdog-story-w1280.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this guy is going to have access to the nuclear missile codes. It's unprecedented.

donald-trump-mispelling.jpg

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the chances the drone was made in China? :D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this guy is going to have access to the nuclear missile codes. It's unprecedented.

donald-trump-mispelling.jpg

It's okay dash. He will know the codes, but he won't know what to do with them. He will think he has to tweet them to make anything happen.

When he tweets "46-A9-ZZKI5-TG17. Sad!" You know some shit was supposed to go down.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald Trump has cruised to victory in the Electoral College despite thousands of anti-Trump protesters who converged on state capitols across the country.

Monday's vote ensures that the billionaire will become America's 45th president.

Texas put the Republican president-elect over the 270-vote threshold. Electors had been deluged with emails, phone calls and letters urging them not to support Trump. Two Texas electors cast protest votes against Trump, but in the end he had more than he needed.

The Electoral College has 538 members, with the number allocated to each state based on how many representatives it has in the House plus one for each senator. The District of Columbia gets three, despite the fact that the home to Congress has no vote in Congress.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Sorry anytime I see the word shocker I have this desire to post the image Guy giving it on the Food network website.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a number of people on facebook saying "Merry Christmas" in all caps as if someone is preparing to kill them for saying it. .

I wish my life was so free of strife that simply extending a greeting was an act of courage.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a number of people on facebook saying "Merry Christmas" in all caps as if someone is preparing to kill them for saying it. .

I wish my life was so free of strife that simply extending a greeting was an act of courage.

I love responding back to those people with "Happy Holidays". Then they complain and call me a whiner because I could not accept the loss. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.