• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread SEC Tournament

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the bubble teams appreciated the refs of the KY-AL game. Not sure why they would want one less SEC team in the dance, but they did everything they could to eliminate Bama.
See i saw something different entirely. Down the stretch of that game, i really felt like the refs were hosing KY and giving Bama all the calls.

As for my hogs, I'm glad to see that we took care of business today vs a tired Vandy squad, but its gonna take a much better effort on both sides of the ball tomorrow. It would be nice to steal a tourney title from the Wildcats, but i'm not sure we can do it barring an efficient job on the offensive end and sound defense in transition and the half court.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've shit on Anderson in this thread but I've got to give him some credit. Won 8 of our last 9 and playing really well right now. Just hope we can somehow avoid the 8/9 seed.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Moses Kingsley guy is such a thug. The game is already basically over and you intentionally smack a guy in the face like that? What a classless thug move. They better suspend this whiny bitch for the first game of the tournament.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Moses Kingsley guy is such a thug. The game is already basically over and you intentionally smack a guy in the face like that? What a classless thug move. They better suspend this whiny bitch for the first game of the tournament.
Oh give me a break. kentucky pushes and hacks our players all game long. Moses was clearly made a play for the ball, and Fox's momentum propelled his face into kingsleys arms. It looked worse than it was, Fox wasn't even phased. Dick riders like DickieV just like to hype shit up and blow it out of proportion. Also, hawkins got a way with a chicken wing and they called Dusty for the foul.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh give me a break. kentucky pushes and hacks our players all game long. Moses was clearly made a play for the ball, and Fox's momentum propelled his face into kingsleys arms. It looked worse than it was, Fox wasn't even phased. Dick riders like DickieV just like to hype shit up and blow it out of proportion. Also, hawkins got a way with a chicken wing and they called Dusty for the foul.

Clearly made a play on the ball huh? C'mon man... that was a gutless move along with the previous "T" on the illegal pick.

Both plays were classless and have no place in the game. If the kids are playing on the street, you expect it but not during the Championship game of a Conference.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly made a play on the ball huh? C'mon man... that was a gutless move along with the previous "T" on the illegal pick.

Both plays were classless and have no place in the game.

Not saying they do, but neither do throat slashes

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying they do, but neither do throat slashes

I gave you a face palm because that is a pretty weak comeback and argument in my opinion. That said, I don't disagree with you at all about the whole throat slash thing. However, I don't believe you can identify what Monk did as a "throat slash" in my opinion.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you a face palm because that is a pretty weak comeback and argument in my opinion. That said, I don't disagree with you at all about the whole throat slash thing. However, I don't believe you can identify what Monk did as a "throat slash" in my opinion.

Someone asked him about it after the game and he said he would use it as a learning experience. He didn't say it wasn't one.

I think most are just mad that Dick Vitale called Kingsley out but didn't mention that at all. Nevermind that Moses was on the all-academic and SEC community service teams but now is labeled as a thug for one incident.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both plays were classless and have no place in the game. If the kids are playing on the street, you expect it but not during the Championship game of a Conference.
you're a kentucky homer, so your denial is expected.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're a kentucky homer, so your denial is expected.

Meh... using your hand to let the classless bench know that it's "over" compared to a single finger or thumb actually going across your throat isn't being a homer. It's called using your eyes.

Buy hey, most of the state is still butt hurt over Monk coming to UK so the actions of your players, coaches, and fans are to be expected.