• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC East

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou now has a real good shot at winning the east. With a 2 game lead on every one in the East their remaining questionable games is SCAR and Texas AM. Get by SCAR and I think the East is a lock.

Really surprising year for the Tigers, HUGE upgrade from last season.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou was killed by injuries last season. When you lose starting OL and back up OL to injuries, you are in trouble. Franklin was never 100% last season and missed several games....our back up QB sucked. Josey was out for the year. We had LB's out. We still won 5 games and almost won 8. Plus our Offensive Coordinator last year was awful.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one am very happy to see Missouri anniahilate all of these East teams that have such big chips on their shoulders. It's past time to take UF and UGA down to reality.

UGA lost to Vandy. Never thought I'd see the day.

Congrats to Mizzou fans. I have always thought you guys got robbed after you beat Kansas, lost the Big 12 CCG and then the Orange Bowl took Kansas. Mizzou got robbed that year, they deserved better than that.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou was killed by injuries last season. When you lose starting OL and back up OL to injuries, you are in trouble. Franklin was never 100% last season and missed several games....our back up QB sucked. Josey was out for the year. We had LB's out. We still won 5 games and almost won 8. Plus our Offensive Coordinator last year was awful.

Yost needed to be FIRED...not have the chance to resign.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one am very happy to see Missouri anniahilate all of these East teams that have such big chips on their shoulders. It's past time to take UF and UGA down to reality.

UGA lost to Vandy. Never thought I'd see the day.

Congrats to Mizzou fans. I have always thought you guys got robbed after you beat Kansas, lost the Big 12 CCG and then the Orange Bowl took Kansas. Mizzou got robbed that year, they deserved better than that.

I'll never forget that. Their explanation was that Kansucks was a 1-loss team and Missouri was a 2-loss team so they chose Kansas.