• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Rams

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the Bevell complaints,but why not look at the OL coach, first? The OL blocking is so frigging bad and it gets worse ever week, how does Cable escape your wrath? I don't get that at all.

How many times do we have to go over this? I wish I had the thread, so I could say, read this.

We've drafted 3 OL in 4 years! That will NOT get it done, especially since Okung was a layup.

The whole 2011 OL draft after Costanzo was horrid which had Carpenter and Moffitt.

That is all the arsenal we've utilized on OL talent = NOT ENOUGH.

Now you're going to respond with Gallery. Sorry, Gallery was stop gap to bring early cohesiveness and a carrot to get Cable.

We ALL know there's an OL problem right now, correct? Correct.

A quality O-Co would then game plan around the current weakness, right? Right.

Since our O-Co doesn't understand that our current OL is undermanned and calls plays like we have the 2005 Hawks OL and is about to get our franchise QB sent to the E.R., Bevell is the PROBLEM.

Cable needs some talent to work with here. Bevell has an arsenal of plays that my 11 yo could do a better job of implementing (not hyperbole, either) but doesn't so he gets called out.

C'mon, it is so OBVIOUS. I'm embarrassed to mention it every week because it's, oh really, duh, we all see it, can you state the obvious one more time? :gaah:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting breno and russel back aren't going to fix it entirely. They weren't an awesome line when they were all there and healthy, but they were a whole lot better than they are now. Robinson needs time to get back up to game speed as well.

Still, you have a QB that actually throws better on the run than in the pocket and you know you have a crap line. Yet you continually call plays that involved Wilson staying in the pocket. They failed to use screens or other quick plays meant to spread out the defense to fight the blitzes. If idiots like us know these things work against what the Rams were doing then you do have to question what the fuck they were calling and why were they so incompetent.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams exploited that our 2 starting Tackles are not playing tonight. Bravo to them, but if we get them back, we'll be back in business. At least enough to better protect Wilson.

Yes, the O line is a concern, but getting our probowl LT will do wonders.

But I do agree that the next offseason, it's going to critical to address its defects. It's just not good enough to keep a multi year SB window open.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting breno and russel back aren't going to fix it entirely. They weren't an awesome line when they were all there and healthy, but they were a whole lot better than they are now. Robinson needs time to get back up to game speed as well.

Still, you have a QB that actually throws better on the run than in the pocket and you know you have a crap line. Yet you continually call plays that involved Wilson staying in the pocket. They failed to use screens or other quick plays meant to spread out the defense to fight the blitzes. If idiots like us know these things work against what the Rams were doing then you do have to question what the fuck they were calling and why were they so incompetent.

It's gonna help tremendously though having Okung back because he locks the left side down bro… And Breno is a tough dude who brings some attitude to our line.. WE MISS THOSE GUYS… We need them back in a bad way…

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take at least one positive from this game. Earl Thomas is starting to hit god like status at the S position. He's taken it to the next level this year. He's the best FS in the game and hitting DMVP of the league level.

And with the NFLs ongoing war against the S position, it's even more impressive.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take at least one positive from this game. Earl Thomas is starting to hit god like status at the S position. He's taken it to the next level this year. He's the best FS in the game and hitting DMVP of the league level.

Jairus Byrd when hes healthy?

HoneyBadger will be a really good free safety when he gets older.

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badger is right now going to be a nickel situation / special teams guy. Maybe he could evolve into a FS, but in the NFL, he's going to need a lot of work to be a FS full time.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badger is right now going to be a nickel situation / special teams guy. Maybe he could evolve into a FS, but in the NFL, he's going to need a lot of work to be a FS full time.

Hes been playing it pretty well but there are times hes looked like a rookie like vs Seattle. I wish he was 3 inches taller cause he would easily be a hall of famer. We need to find a new franchise strong safety after Adrian Wilson got old because yerimiah Bell is ass, but Tony Jefferson could develop steal of free agency imo for non drafted players. What do you think of Patrick Peterson for us?

Also hows Sco doing for yall I always thought he was solid but injury prone for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little early to crown him a HoFer or HoF quality player. I really like him, and really wanted the Seahawks to draft him instead of taking Michael, but I'm not crowning him anything yet.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little early to crown him a HoFer or HoF quality player. I really like him, and really wanted the Seahawks to draft him instead of taking Michael, but I'm not crowning him anything yet.

I said if he was 3 inches taller lmao. Cause obviously having 5"11-6"0 height with his instincts and ball skills is GG.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ET is 1" taller than Mathieu, hasnt hurt his play one bit.