• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know that saying better to trade or release a guy to soon than to late. I said they SHOULDN'T resign him and got blasted and i said they SHOULD TRADE HIM and got blasted. He isn't worth much now but before last season he was.

i hate being right so often (JK):lol:

Remember the superbowl vs Pats he did that when we had them on the half foot line. Could have got a safety and forced them to punt with 15-20 seconds left.

Looks like Wentz is out for the rest of the season for the Eagles. Torn ACL! Sucks, he had a great season. Wonder if the Lambs fans start bragging about how many QB's they have injured this season again ( they were doing it earlier this season BRAGGING about it )

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone could've won their FFL playoff game today with that ST touchdown to end the game... LOL... Suck to be the guy they were playing...

I had Wentz going, now will have to turn too Big Ben next week.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams, Cowboys, Cardinals...Sorry, but after this humiliation, I can't see them squeaking past any of them.

Especially after the way they handled things near the end.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think that Jacksonville was targetting Ifedi in the first quarter? I mean he was in like 4 post play mash ups, and he didn't appear to start any of them. He kept his cool - so maybe that's why they stopped, but it was getting really annoying.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers have won 3 of their last 4 games...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams, Cowboys, Cardinals...Sorry, but after this humiliation, I can't see them squeaking past any of them.

Especially after the way they handled things near the end.

We can beat the cardinals, but the other two are out of reach.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks still in contention, thanks to the Rams losing. looks bleak with all the injuries on defense and some possible suspensions happening. Think the Seahawks will have to just out score the Rams.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are people forgetting that Jacksonville is the #1 defense in the league? I mean - we struggled for sure - but the offense put up 24 points on a team giving up less than 15 a game. Yeah they ran on our depleted defense, but they were also the number 1 running team - and it took nearly 40 carries to run for 150.

While the offenses can put up points in those three games - Dallas and Arizona have nowhere near the defense that Jacksonville does. Not guaranteeing a win by any means, but the Seahawks have a shot.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are people forgetting that Jacksonville is the #1 defense in the league? I mean - we struggled for sure - but the offense put up 24 points on a team giving up less than 15 a game. Yeah they ran on our depleted defense, but they were also the number 1 running team - and it took nearly 40 carries to run for 150.

While the offenses can put up points in those three games - Dallas and Arizona have nowhere near the defense that Jacksonville does. Not guaranteeing a win by any means, but the Seahawks have a shot.

Exactly, Seahawks are still in it.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m hearing a possible torn ACL... I seriously hope that's not the case, I would feel bad for Philly fans, for real..

Philly lost Wentz today as well. It's been a crazy day.

Are my posts not showing up or people just don't read them? lol

So yeah it's a partially torn ACL, maybe he plays with a splint like RGIII tried to do? i wouldn't advise it.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think that Jacksonville was targetting Ifedi in the first quarter? I mean he was in like 4 post play mash ups, and he didn't appear to start any of them. He kept his cool - so maybe that's why they stopped, but it was getting really annoying.

I got that impression too. They knew that he's a penalty machine and they were trying to mess with him.

All in all, there were positives to take out of this game, but those positives are going to be overshadowed by how they handled the final minute and change. It was the end of the New England Super Bowl all over again. I know that you shouldn't just give up when the other team is in "victory" formation, but a couple of the guys looked to be trying to hurt people and that's not how anyone, especially veterans, should handle losing.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well , game over, ....lets go win the division next week?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had a bad feeling about this game anyway, still 11-5 is possible and another NFC West title.

The Hawks might better my 9.5 o/u on wins. ( 9.5 lets me cover 9 and 10 lol )

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im calling it now, 9-7 no playoffs.

our D is depleted, the rams O is too good. the cowboys will have elliot back, im not seeing us going on the road and pulling that one out.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im calling it now, 9-7 no playoffs.

our D is depleted, the rams O is too good. the cowboys will have elliot back, im not seeing us going on the road and pulling that one out.

I see the Hawks winning against the Rams and Cards ( their Home games ) and losing on the road to the Cowboys so 10-6 for me.

Some people called me out on not acting like a fan because i didn't have much faith in the team this season. Nothing showed me to have faith in them. Remember how BAD the starting group was on offense in the preseason? they have look the same all season long with spurts here and there lol.

They got some more YOUNG talent infused into the team from the past draft that will grow and replace the aging players and i expect another good draft next offseason even with all the missing picks. I can see them trading people and picking up some extra 4th and 5th rounders.

kind of feels like it did in Pete Carroll's second year here ( 2nd of his 7-9 seasons ) but we got a franchise QB that we didn't have then.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a really good point and one I thought about a few times.

It's a road game, the LONGEST time to travel (or close to it, Tampa maybe), and our offense committed 3 turnovers (to 1) and was still in it and should've easily had a shot but were denied in a terrible no-call by the officials.

I'd have a much easier time swallowing this loss if Wagner, Wright didn't go out (any word on the injuries?) and Bennett/Richardson weren't facing suspension.. namely Bennett, although end of day he really didn't do much in this game.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are my posts not showing up or people just don't read them? lol

So yeah it's a partially torn ACL, maybe he plays with a splint like RGIII tried to do? i wouldn't advise it.

They confirmed it already ?