• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle @ Dallas

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left off the huge defensive stops at the end of the game. One was Micah blowing up the last play of the game. He's just too fast to leave unblocked on screen passes. It's like he is there in less than a second. One was Tank on what I thought was the play of the game on that 4th and 1 or 2 run (or maybe the play of the game was where Dak escaped the sack and rolled right and completed a pass on the sideline for a 1st down). Then there was Lewis knocking the ball away on 2 or 3 plays. Also, Bland had the "almost pick" on 4th down where he ran the pattern better than Smith-Njigba? Just a huge flex by the defense when it mattered most which combined with all of the penalties the refs were calling against the defenses all night was a big part of why I thought they did a better job than is being portrayed. Remember for years when we let teams score on those types of game winning drives? Last night the defense shut it down when it was on the line
That DK Metcalf may be the most dangerous wide out they face all season. A freak athlete.

But yes I was thinking the same thing. At the end the D made the play whe re in the past the D would have rolled over.

IDGAF how they win as long as they win I thought the Seahawks had a great game plan and they nearly pulled off the upset.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Dad said hindsight was always 20/20.

I like Mike...maybe if Cee Dee catches that ball, we're less harsh today. Maybe 3rd down and 8 at that time with what he's seen from his defense isn't such the dumb ass move. Maybe but not likely after the known results.

not likely Dallas wins it all this season but I'll hang with um and await the final decision on who was most at fault for the season ending with a loss.
There's nothing wrong with critiquing Mike's time management, it's been his biggest knock for 15 years. But I said when he was hired it was ridiculous to have Moore call the plays and I thought he should have called them all along. He has proven that was the right call, the offense looks great. His rep has always been he's a good coach but will blow a game with questionable time management. I'm really glad it worked out, but not kicking a 48 yard FG for a 4th Quarter lead and throwing a back corner fade instead of a run pass option where Dak keeps the clock rolling were calls that worked out...but more times than not, won't

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing wrong with critiquing Mike's time management, it's been his biggest knock for 15 years.
1. nothing wrong thinking differently than others.

2. that 15 years is media driven.

I'm good our opinions differ, are you?

We can agree hindsight is 20/20

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll homer.

with the win...I couldn't be happier with how this game played out.

Good for Bland too. I feel he'll be better for the experience.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. nothing wrong thinking differently than others.

2. that 15 years is media driven.

I'm good our opinions differ, are you?

We can agree hindsight is 20/20
Oh man, 100%. I respect your opinion and really, with only a couple of exceptions(that I think are actually fans of other teams pretending to be Cowboy fans), I respect everyone on this board. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Sometimes I am proven right over time, a lot of times proving wrong. Dak is trending like making me very wrong on whether he should be the highest paid QB in the game. Why I'm rooting for that to be the case, is he is playing at a totally different level than he ever has. That's one I would love to eat a shitload of crow on. He has always been a great kid, but he absolutely had issues with accuracy and decision making. His work ethic has turned all that around

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Oh man, 100%. I respect your opinion and really, with only a couple of exceptions(that I think are actually fans of other teams pretending to be Cowboy fans), I respect everyone on this board. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Sometimes I am proven right over time, a lot of times proving wrong. Dak is trending like making me very wrong on whether he should be the highest paid QB in the game. Why I'm rooting for that to be the case, is he is playing at a totally different level than he ever has. That's one I would love to eat a shitload of crow on. He has always been a great kid, but he absolutely had issues with accuracy and decision making. His work ethic has turned all that around
I agree. Me too.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing that jumped out to me that I just thought of. Remember the pass interference by Rashaan Evans? It was a penalty and a good call no doubt, but they kind of just roasted him over it. Me, I was like holy shit, he got caught going the wrong way at the snap and the basically ran stride for stride with Locket on a go pattern after Lockett had a head start. They didn't even mention he was a LB. That was pretty impressive to me. I had no idea he had that kind of speed

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That cutback was sweet, but watching him, he doesn't have that same explosive burst he had before the injury. He just doesn't
They probably will draft a rb in the off season. I have noted though that Pollard looking a little better past few weeks. That injury he had was severe. He may not get back until next season

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love both together in one tweet

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally got a chance to watch this game on prime. Caught bits and pieces Thursday. The rest doing Tyron good. Tyron was a brick wall in this game. Daks blindside was well protected. The left side was getting it done. The two smiths were dominant

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude would have made the All Madden team Thursday night with those two plays
We've had some great number one tight ends. I am not putting Ferguson up there quite yet. He is off to a great start though. Ferguson IMO brings an attitude that we have not had at the position. Very happy to see what he is doing.