• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Arena Hansen

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Shultz sell to Bennett cause he was the only person looking to buy or did Shultz's have multiple bidders from local?

IDK if anybody was actually looking to buy ( besides out of town buyers ), but seems to me a local buyer could of been found with a little effort.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK if anybody was actually looking to buy ( besides out of town buyers ), but seems to me a local buyer could of been found with a little effort.

Oh well, I had a theory but that's gone now. Anyways if Hansen already has bought up land for a new arena and development plans around the new arena, then what's the hold up?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, I had a theory but that's gone now. Anyways if Hansen already has bought up land for a new arena and development plans around the new arena, then what's the hold up?

A new arena will kill any chance of the Key Arena every being anything but a white elephant is the real reason. It would get the NHL ( which the Key Arena is hoping to get ), siphon off music events, etc. City officials seem desperate to make Key Arena something other then a black eye.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new arena will kill any chance of the Key Arena every being anything but a white elephant is the real reason. It would get the NHL ( which the Key Arena is hoping to get ), siphon off music events, etc. City officials seem desperate to make Key Arena something other then a black eye.

Then your city officials are dumber then a box of rocks. Key Arena could be imploded and redeveloped and KA officials could still turn a yearly profit. A new arena plus new development will bring in tons of extra money once the NBA/NHL move in.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then your city officials are dumber then a box of rocks. Key Arena could be imploded and redeveloped and KA officials could still turn a yearly profit. A new arena plus new development will bring in tons of extra money once the NBA/NHL move in.
Yup, in full agreement.