• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sean lee

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is he hurt or was it just a cramp?

Defense is fucked without him. Secondary already dropping like flies.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is he hurt or was it just a cramp?

Defense is fucked without him. Secondary already dropping like flies.
They said it was his hammy, no word on whether it's a cramp, strain or pull, obviously, our defense wouldbe in a massive bind without him.
On a side note, Brice Butler wants more playing time

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read Lewis has a little bit of a hammy also

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap. Smith needs to step up and have a big game this week. So if Hitchens isn't ready I guess keep Wilson where he is and start Durant on the Weak side?

Sean Lee - LB - Cowboys
Cowboys LB Sean Lee (questionable, hamstring) is not expected to play Sunday against the Rams.

Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Cowboys will "err on the side of caution" with Lee, who was absent from practice all week. Lee is perennially among the league's best run-stopping linebackers, so this is a boost for Todd Gurley's outlook.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when it's all said and done, the three drafted rookie DB's will have a positive impact on this team.

Better late than never
I agree. They will take lumps, but in the long run (next year and beyond), they will be fine. Love Lewis and woods..

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap. Smith needs to step up and have a big game this week. So if Hitchens isn't ready I guess keep Wilson where he is and start Durant on the Weak side?

Sean Lee - LB - Cowboys
Cowboys LB Sean Lee (questionable, hamstring) is not expected to play Sunday against the Rams.

Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Cowboys will "err on the side of caution" with Lee, who was absent from practice all week. Lee is perennially among the league's best run-stopping linebackers, so this is a boost for Todd Gurley's outlook.
I like the fact that they are gonna rest his hammy, but it's a big blow this week. This is a game the Cowboys really need to find a way to win, because it's very possible they could lose Zeke for 6 games soon. 3-1 provides a better cushion than 2-2

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. They will take lumps, but in the long run (next year and beyond), they will be fine. Love Lewis and woods..
Woods should play over Health.
Teams game plan Health....how much worse could it be with the rookie?

Maybe after the bye week. :hope::hope::hope::hope::hope::hope::hope::hope:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods should play over Health.
Teams game plan Health....how much worse could it be with the rookie?

Maybe after the bye week. :hope::hope::hope::hope::hope::hope::hope::hope:
totally agree. This kid has made some plays that show he is going to be good. Of course, if you play him FT he will likely screw up a few times and be a little inconsistent as he learns, but Heath screws up too and still seems to lose track of his responsibility, so I think even an inexperienced Woods is an upgrade right away. So throw him in there and watch him improve as he gains experience and by year end I think he will be very good.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tapper out again!! Damn shame.
Like having the numbers of course, but not as big a deal with Moore and Irving back and Crawford now healthy

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had high hopes for tapper. I dont know now. He is always injured and has bad back. Just bad luck.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had high hopes for tapper. I dont know now. He is always injured and has bad back. Just bad luck.
He is still young. The book is yet to be written on him. I felt some were looking for too much this year. Even if he plays great its a numbers game. Our guys are going to rotate a lot. If he gets healthy and makes a couple of big plays in the next month or so I'll be happy and look for even more going forward. As long as these young guys keep showing improvement it's good. But yeah he and Green seems to be hurt constantly so far. You gotta find a way to stay on the field

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, but that is in the past. Today is the 4th...

Ezekiel Elliott - RB - Cowboys
NFL expects a decision in the Ezekiel Elliott case "soon."

The NFL is seeking a stay on the injunction which is allowing Elliott to continue playing while his suit against the league is litigated. The Fifth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans heard oral arguments on Monday, and it sounds like they could issue a ruling this week. If the court reverses the injunction, Elliott's suspension would begin immediately. It is not clear, but Alfred Morris appears to be Elliott's handcuff at this point.