• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Rams

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much rather deal with cocky denver fans than having the 9'ers win and deal with their idiot fans.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's all the trolling 9'er fans at now? Any of them still feel like talking shit while their team is being completely embarrassed on national TV?

Who was trolling on here? I saw fans talking about the last couple plays of the game but didn't see any trolling. But then again aren't you the one that said "Seattle fans don't complain about the refs during loses" earlier in the year? Well this thread is proof that isn't true.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the frustration that there was no replay review but I just don't see how it was going to be overturned anyways. Sherman never had clear possession of it before we couldn't see anymore because of the camera.

Of course the call would have been overturned because there was no call awarding the ball to anyone at the time. The call was that no fumble occured, which was completely and totally incorrect.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the call would have been overturned because there was no call awarding the ball to anyone at the time. The call was that no fumble occured, which was completely and totally incorrect.

The call was a fumble, with the Rams recovering.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The call was a fumble, with the Rams recovering.

Got it now.

The respotting of the ball to the 36 (point of the fumble) is what confused me. They are saying that the ball was batted foward(?) so you respot to the point of the fumble.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it now.

The respotting of the ball to the 36 (point of the fumble) is what confused me. They are saying that the ball was batted foward(?) so you respot to the point of the fumble.

Inside the last 2 minutes of each half if a ball is fumbled and recovered by a different player on the fumbler's team forward of the spot it was fumbled at, the ball gets reverted back to the fumbling spot.