• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Bengals - Week 5

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really dude? Our OL played better and we ran the ball at will... until the 4th quarter when it mattered. Then the clam up, cant get first downs, cant stop anybody.

This should be concening not encouraging. I see many more losses just like this one in the future.

Bottom line, even with better blocking bevell still cannot call a good game situationally. He is terrible.

Dam straight.... I"m encouraged... I"m not a big fan of Bevell for sure, but I thought we played a dam good game for a 10 AM start, against a very hot team... We had every opportunity to win that game and that's what you want on the road... O-line looked much better .. D just got tired down the stretch, that Bengals offense keeps coming at you .. Our O just could't put the game away late..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude stop ... We were 3-3 last year, were you crying doom and gloom then ?
I am sure he was. What's important to some folks are their axe that need grinding. This team just went to back to back SBs and made the playoff the year before that, but that's not important. What's important is grinding that axe.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pointing out the same exact problems then as i am now. Nothing has changed. Bevell us still awful and cannot call plays situationally. When a defense figures out what he is doing, its game.

And he still doesnt know how to use superstar players.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with all the 3-3 talk?. I'm not convinced this team can get to 3-3 next week. Carolina is no slouch and Seattle has had huge trouble beating any team that is decent this season.

They've given up a fourth quarter lead in all three losses and damn near gave up another one against Detroit. They're not closing games in the fourth and OT like they used to, return coverage is not what it used to be either, and the offense just can't keep possession of the ball when it needs to. The D wasn't amazing today, but if the offense gain more than 39 yards and 2 first downs in the fourth quarter and OT this game was over.

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reactions of some are comical. This, "I know what I am talking about because I can blame someone with my twenty twenty hind sight" style is amusing. Blame Bevell, blame Wilson, blame Bamm Bamm, blame Cable and my favorite blame Carroll. Let's get rid of all these guys and become the 4 win team that we were before they came along. These guys are all a major part of a team that just had 3 consecutive double digit winning seasons, the best in franchise history. These are the guys that brought us to back to back Superbowls winning one of them. This team just went across the country and played a very good team on the road without Lynch, and where in a position to win it. Just like every other game we have played since the middle of the 2011 season, we where in a position to win it. And guess what we win way more of these games then we lose. This team will not quit and will keep fighting to improve for the rest of the season. I personally would like to thank all these guys for putting together an effort that allows us to compete and win, no matter where, who, what time zone, and which players are injured. No matter what we always have a chance to win, so dropping a game here and there is not the end of the world

Heh! Really Warden, some of the reactions are worth a few chuckles.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reactions of some are comical. This, "I know what I am talking about because I can blame someone with my twenty twenty hind sight" style is amusing. Blame Bevell, blame Wilson, blame Bamm Bamm, blame Cable and my favorite blame Carroll. Let's get rid of all these guys and become the 4 win team that we were before they came along. These guys are all a major part of a team that just had 3 consecutive double digit winning seasons, the best in franchise history. These are the guys that brought us to back to back Superbowls winning one of them. This team just went across the country and played a very good team on the road without Lynch, and where in a position to win it. Just like every other game we have played since the middle of the 2011 season, we where in a position to win it. And guess what we win way more of these games then we lose. This team will not quit and will keep fighting to improve for the rest of the season. I personally would like to thank all these guys for putting together an effort that allows us to compete and win, no matter where, who, what time zone, and which players are injured. No matter what we always have a chance to win, so dropping a game here and there is not the end of the world

So what you're saying is

1. Don't hold anyone accountable for anything
2. Just say "Yay" when they win or "Oh shucks" when they don't.

That's a very interesting idea. All you would need is a mouse and "yay"/"shucks" buttons to click on, or maybe just a "Seahawks" label with a thumbs up and thumbs down button.

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chucklin, no what he's saying is, 5 games into the season isn't the time to freak out because all your freaking out is going to accomplish WHAT!? Oh Wait, maybe Paul Allen is reading all of this and going to fire the whole coaching staff and listen to a buncha social media yahoos as to how to fix the problem so the Seahawks never lose a game ever again,....Yeah, maybe that's what will happen. LOL!

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaching staff has learned nothing about how to play with a 4th quarter lead. It cost us a Super Bowl, but the lesson still has not been learned. That is extremely concerning.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chucklin, no what he's saying is, 5 games into the season isn't the time to freak out because all your freaking out is going to accomplish WHAT!? Oh Wait, maybe Paul Allen is reading all of this and going to fire the whole coaching staff and listen to a buncha social media yahoos as to how to fix the problem so the Seahawks never lose a game ever again,....Yeah, maybe that's what will happen. LOL!

Bad play calls are just as much a part of the game as bad play execution. So saying one thing is ok to vent about while the other isn't is a load of bull.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude stop ... We were 3-3 last year, were you crying doom and gloom then ?
Last year, we found a way to fix our problems and move ahead. But now we have a new defensive coach who doesn't quite understand our playbook.

Don't know what the rest of the season holds for us, but for this point in time, I'm glad I kept the icon I used for the Mariners' season.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, we found a way to fix our problems and move ahead. But now we have a new defensive coach who doesn't quite understand our playbook.

Don't know what the rest of the season holds for us, but for this point in time, I'm glad I kept the icon I used for the Mariners' season.

Well yeah we don't have Quinn, but we also can fix what's happening ... We held the #1 offense in check all game until we kinda seemed to tire near the end .. Our O just didn't pick up the slack late...