• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks to workout Brandon Albert during Bye

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again because the league doesn't end after 2017. We drafted other players who wont play much this season other than special teams as well, just like pretty much all of the other 31 teams.

Im just saying Shaq is out there playing because Shead is hurt, Carson started because the 2 backs ahead of him were awful, if baldwin, tyler, p rich all got hurt or if either Kam or Thomas got hurt and we didnt start Darboh, Thompson, or Hill I really would question on why we drafted him. I get your saying we have to think to the future but our offensive line is a mess Britt just signed an extention so Pocic needs to figure out where he will be long term. It is very frustrating that the hawks had two OT on the board that are starting LTs in the league and we traded back to draft multiple players non of which are playing aside from shaq because we are thinking about the 2018 and 19 season

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just saying Shaq is out there playing because Shead is hurt, Carson started because the 2 backs ahead of him were awful, if baldwin, tyler, p rich all got hurt or if either Kam or Thomas got hurt and we didnt start Darboh, Thompson, or Hill I really would question on why we drafted him. I get your saying we have to think to the future but our offensive line is a mess Britt just signed an extention so Pocic needs to figure out where he will be long term. It is very frustrating that the hawks had two OT on the board that are starting LTs in the league and we traded back to draft multiple players non of which are playing aside from shaq because we are thinking about the 2018 and 19 season
Ok, I'm just not sure what the CB or WR situations have to do with Pocic. Anyway, it looks like now Joeckel is going to miss 4-5 weeks, and Pocic is one of the guys (along with Glowinski) who is reportedly in the competition for the temp gig. If I remember it correctly, they drafted Pocic as a "right side" guy but that's clearly changed based on injuries to left side players, if reports are true.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm just not sure what the CB or WR situations have to do with Pocic. Anyway, it looks like now Joeckel is going to miss 4-5 weeks, and Pocic is one of the guys (along with Glowinski) who is reportedly in the competition for the temp gig. If I remember it correctly, they drafted Pocic as a "right side" guy but that's clearly changed based on injuries to left side players, if reports are true.

The CB position's starter was injured and shaq took over the starting role. If Baldwin, Lockette, and Rich were to get injured Im sure Darboh would be starting aswell.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CB position's starter was injured and shaq took over the starting role. If Baldwin, Lockette, and Rich were to get injured Im sure Darboh would be starting aswell.
Ok, and? Why does that man Pocic has to be the next in line at a different position? Different position, different players, different situation. But yeah, Darboh would probably be starting if he were 1 of only 2 healthy WRs on the team, thus somehow validating his selection. C'mon man.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured if they did anything With Albert it would have happened on Monday. Once Monday went by i wrote that off.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured if they did anything With Albert it would have happened on Monday. Once Monday went by i wrote that off.

Yeah, same... Didn't know if they were waiting another week so they wouldn't have to pay his salary last week with a bye... Figured if he wasn't going to be signed on Monday, it isn't going to happen...

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, and? Why does that man Pocic has to be the next in line at a different position? Different position, different players, different situation. But yeah, Darboh would probably be starting if he were 1 of only 2 healthy WRs on the team, thus somehow validating his selection. C'mon man.

I mean he has been through OTAs, training camp, preseason and like 5 weeks into the regular season how is he not ready? I would get if it were a vet going from tackle to C like Britt I have a problem with him not being ready to play guard. you would think the second britt signed his extention pocic would have been preparing to play guard because it would only have been a matter of time before someone would get hurt.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he has been through OTAs, training camp, preseason and like 5 weeks into the regular season how is he not ready? I would get if it were a vet going from tackle to C like Britt I have a problem with him not being ready to play guard. you would think the second britt signed his extention pocic would have been preparing to play guard because it would only have been a matter of time before someone would get hurt.
I'm sure he and the other OL men are preparing their butts off. Our coaches will install whoever has practiced the best and cross their fingers.
For me, I expect Pocic will be fine but it will take longer than a few months of practice before he is ready to play at this level.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, not too long ago, the conventional wisdom on here was to trade Britt for whatever we could get. Sometimes guys take a while.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he and the other OL men are preparing their butts off. Our coaches will install whoever has practiced the best and cross their fingers.
For me, I expect Pocic will be fine but it will take longer than a few months of practice before he is ready to play at this level.

which brings me to my next issue and I will leave it at this and not continue beating the dead horse. Just a few spots after we drafted Pocic who primarily played C. The Vikings in the third round drafted Pat Elfein C out of Ohio State and he is right now the starting C for the Vikings and is looking pretty good. I dont know if its the player or the coaching or scheme or whatever is the reason but its frustrating to see how much we whiffed in the first 2 rounds of the draft.