• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reminds me of this letter a 15-year-old wrote to Dwight Howard:

BOBz7C4CMAAuIrr.png:large

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoop, you kind of exposed yourself in making a Seahawk fan look like an oaf. As I read your OP, I realized you have been searching our local newspapers for some fresh Seahawk dirt. I'm sure you were hunting for more on the Browner/Thurmond situation and came up upon a letter to the sports editor.
You are a definite tool, but I can't help but feel a little sad and sorry for you.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He trolls and the fish take the bait....every time. Who is the fish and who is the fisherman? Choose to ignore if you don't like the subject. This guy who wrote that letter must be a kid or someone who has no clue about football. Russell has no deal to make at the moment. I guess the NFL should just give the Hawks the SB win and be done with it. No need in wasting time with those useless playoffs.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There used to be some level of entertainment that went along with this act. Now it's just old, worn-out and tired. I can't imagine a more obnoxious, less imaginative troll on a sports board than this horse's ass.

Except this letter was written by someone in their 40s and published by the Seattle Times... which does make this particular topic pretty damn funny.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I doubt there was ever a Dear Peyton letter published in the Denver Post asking him to give back some of his 20+ million a year. That is funny that you think this is normal? For a year two starting quarterback who makes 500k a year and has led his team to a 9-1 record to be getting asked to take less money so other players can make more in a couple years...

That is not normal man.
What is not normal is your obsession with all things Seahawk. I mean most of us don't like the 9'ers, but you don't see any of our people spending our every waking moment reading about and commenting about all things 9'er.

You really need to seek some help. That, or maybe find a girlfriend?

Who cares what some random idiot wrote to a newspaper? I mean this is what you are reduced to now? I think what's more sad is that you read that letter. I read up on the seattle blogs and I doubt I would have ever come across that. You must really spend every single moment looking for things to troll about on us.

Sad, just really sad.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year there are fans of every team that hopes some players will take the home town discount to help the team. The times that a player won't do it then the fans cuss them up and down for being selfish. It is what it is. These guys are trying to make a living so if they go for the money to take care of themselves and their families then I don't blame them. If they offer the home town discount then all the better.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He trolls and the fish take the bait....every time. Who is the fish and who is the fisherman? Choose to ignore if you don't like the subject. This guy who wrote that letter must be a kid or someone who has no clue about football. Russell has no deal to make at the moment. I guess the NFL should just give the Hawks the SB win and be done with it. No need in wasting time with those useless playoffs.

He gave his birthdate as 1969, he is a 43 year old man. :laugh3:

From the letter....

No matter what you choose I will always support you as the classy, caring, hard-working franchise quarterback that I have longed for since 1976, when I fell in love with the Seahawks at the age of 7

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except this letter was written by someone in their 40s and published by the Seattle Times... which does make this particular topic pretty damn funny.

:nod:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave his birthdate as 1969, he is a 43 year old man. :laugh3:

From the letter....

age sometimes has little to do with childishness

breaker, gurl, you're a perfect example. you're a 7 year old trapped in a 16 year-old's body, after all.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoop, you kind of exposed yourself in making a Seahawk fan look like an oaf. As I read your OP, I realized you have been searching our local newspapers for some fresh Seahawk dirt. I'm sure you were hunting for more on the Browner/Thurmond situation and came up upon a letter to the sports editor.
You are a definite tool, but I can't help but feel a little sad and sorry for you.

Cool story, but.....

Actually I was bantering this morning about wins and losses and performances in them and went to look up some Russell Wilson Stats.... Typically I do that by quickly typing "russell wilson" into google and one of the top links will be to his espn page... But today, the second top link was to the story I posted about the letter.

LINK TO YOUR LAMENESS

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
age sometimes has little to do with childishness

breaker, gurl, you're a perfect example. you're a 7 year old trapped in a 16 year-old's body, after all.

You know how I know you are upset?

When you reduce yourself to childish insults. Sorry if the letter embarrassed you as a seahawk fan, I would be too if I were you.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how I know...

It's obvious that you have special methods for obtaining knowledge. We're all aware of them.

No matter what, sweetie, you just stay adorable. It's all I ask.

You always manage to obey, too.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look how mad it is!!! :Cry:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Sherman is about as me first as Revis or Moss so there is no way he is taking a discount. Second he should be writing Letters so Unger and Tate and other Take the discount. The QB is the most important player on the field in the NFL if anyone deserves the money these days it is a franchise QB.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at breaker obey obediently.

Carry on, sweetums.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Sherman is about as me first as Revis or Moss so there is no way he is taking a discount. Second he should be writing Letters so Unger and Tate and other Take the discount. The QB is the most important player on the field in the NFL if anyone deserves the money these days it is a franchise QB.

That's just false. You're a victim of sensationalist journalism and dont pay attention to anything else. There's plenty of examples of Sherman being a good guy and great teammate out there whenever you decide to look.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might on occasion be a good guy and no one ever said he wasn't a good team mate. But he is clearly an egomaniac. And egomaniac's want to get paid.