• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks badly exposed

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the O-line improving... As far as wins and losses, you don't want to dig a huge hole early, but I don't think we will .... Our D is pretty scary right now, we just need our O to improve....

Ok i keep hearing people saying our D is scary right now. It looked very good but they also were giving up 3rd downs way to easy at over 56%. Things did look good on the D for the most part but it was far from a bed of roses. Being 9 of 16 on 3rd downs is success for an offense. Only two teams were worse in that area than the Hawks.

I get it the Defense was on the field for a TON of time but they also gave up a TON of first downs ( 26 ). The Defense was ok and with some help from the offense it should be very good but yeah it didn't look scary to me, not yet.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok i keep hearing people saying our D is scary right now. It looked very good but they also were giving up 3rd downs way to easy at over 56%. Things did look good on the D for the most part but it was far from a bed of roses. Being 9 of 16 on 3rd downs is success for an offense. Only two teams were worse in that area than the Hawks.

I get it the Defense was on the field for a TON of time but they also gave up a TON of first downs ( 26 ). The Defense was ok and with some help from the offense it should be very good but yeah it didn't look scary to me, not yet.

They were on the field all game long, that's what hurt ... Packers only had 1 touchdown drive the entire game, and it was 3-0 at halftime... I was REALLY happy with what I saw on defense... Guy's aren't even in great game shape yet and they were solid, which gives me hope they can get much better as we roll along... We'll see ..

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they continue playing 40 minutes a game, they will breakdown. Just like they did after the tie in AZ

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Captain Obvious.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams are going to surprise a bit.

I think just like us their OL will be the downfall. Their defense isn't as good as ours and their OL is pretty terrible as well. I say downfall like us because I just don't see the Seahawks able to run their gameplan (run the ball) with the current O-Line and the defense is going to get tired in games that matter, JUST like the GB game.

Yes I know they just demolished a Luckless Colts, but the Colts probably have the worst pass rush in the NFL right now and that is one of the most dysfunctional FOs in the league.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just like us their OL will be the downfall. Their defense isn't as good as ours and their OL is pretty terrible as well. I say downfall like us because I just don't see the Seahawks able to run their gameplan (run the ball) with the current O-Line and the defense is going to get tired in games that matter, JUST like the GB game.

Yes I know they just demolished a Luckless Colts, but the Colts probably have the worst pass rush in the NFL right now and that is one of the most dysfunctional FOs in the league.

Well I didn't put a lot of details in my post, but I'm certainly not saying that the Rams are going to be threatening to make the NFCCG. I just think they're trending in the right direction. Kupp looks good as a rook, and Goff is playing MUCH better than he did last year.

They've got a chance to be better than the Cards, if Palmer's precipitous decline continues.