• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Frost keeping an eye on social media

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a chance that he means simply anything that doesn't look responsible, there is a chance that he meant any guns at all. If I had to guess, I think he is simply talking about politics here. Don't create division with future potential teammates by ostracizing them based on thoughts, opinions, or activities they take part in.

So if a kid posts a picture with a shotgun he received for his birthday, I think he would be fine. If he took a picture with a shotgun and had it pointed at something or someone that demonstrates an obvious intent of killing, even satirical.... or if he took a picture with a shotgun, posted it to facebook with a long tirade about why guns are bad (or good)... then Frost might have some issues. But that's my take.
Or no gun, but a raccoon instead.

Raccoon-Husker selfie goes wrong

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a chance that he means simply anything that doesn't look responsible, there is a chance that he meant any guns at all. If I had to guess, I think he is simply talking about politics here. Don't create division with future potential teammates by ostracizing them based on thoughts, opinions, or activities they take part in.

So if a kid posts a picture with a shotgun he received for his birthday, I think he would be fine. If he took a picture with a shotgun and had it pointed at something or someone that demonstrates an obvious intent of killing, even satirical.... or if he took a picture with a shotgun, posted it to facebook with a long tirade about why guns are bad (or good)... then Frost might have some issues. But that's my take.
I'm hoping that's the way it is.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok internet tough guy. Tell your mom hi for me.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Crates I just watched that 2 weeks ago

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild stallions! A reboot That would be awesome. There would be at least 3 movies hopefully.

Still waiting for a Jaw reboot. The original Jaws is easily a top five of my favorite movies of all time so they would have to do it perfectly in order for it to not Be a complete blender in my opinion