• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scandrick

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good has this guy been and how important has he been to our season so far? He was huge yesterday and IMO has taken a big step forward this year. He went from a guy likely to be cut before next year for cap reasons to a guy we seemingly at this point can't do without.

I actually liked how Mo played yesterday also before going out again. I get the PI penalty, but it was iffy. I thought he looked much better. Damn kid needs to stay healthy like a few other guys we have.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always thought he was a good talent, not afraid to tackle either. He just has, imo, had terrible ball skills and never can find it in the air. He has made strides this year and been one of our best defenders.

You could see he and Mo gaining confidence yesterday, playing with a bit of "swagger" too.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice observation. I've been thinking this pretty much all year. He's been great imo. Even if he does get beat, he at least makes the tackle. He's filled in nicely when needed, and is great in the regular packages we've become accustomed to seeing him in. And this year, you're absolutely right - we couldn't do without him.

Mo did have a decent game imo as well. He was flying around (sometimes literally) and is kind of growing on me.