• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Say it ain't so...

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samuels is the Georgia Bulldogs...

The guy is a team player... he was recruited as a RB (highly ranked), we needed him at LB - so he switched. Then because of attrition, we needed him back at RB, so he switched again.

He has been an awesome power back used in harmony with Isaiah Crowell. He played his heart out against Florida and on the last play of the game (sealing the win), he hurt is ankle. He needs surgery, and is expected to miss the rest of the regular season.

http://dogbytesonline.com/samuel-likely-out-rest-of-regular-season-after-ankle-surgery-richt-on-kickoff-coverage-51266/

We really need him, especially with Crowell being banged up all season. Now we don't have a power RB and will have to rely on speedsters like Carlton Thomas. I like Thomas, but he is so small. Who will run up the middle in short yardage situations?

Maybe, we'll see more use of the FBs.

Last edited by a moderator:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. And here I talked shit about his play this whole season. He really got excited and showed up to put UGA in control last week. You're a DGD Samuel. I'm stoopid:L

I doubt it'll happen, but I'd like to see Figgins and some of the backup TE's try to run. I mean we play NM St. Saturday so it's worth a shot. Maybe Lynch or Aron White can run?
Probably a 1/100 chance of that happening though.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch out sirs

New Mexico State beat Minnesota

New_Mexico_State_Aggies_logo.png

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god dammit! Well if you want to look for a bright spot, it lets our TE's and FB's actually get time to play!

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. And here I talked shit about his play this whole season. He really got excited and showed up to put UGA in control last week. You're a DGD Samuel. I'm stoopid:L

I doubt it'll happen, but I'd like to see Figgins and some of the backup TE's try to run. I mean we play NM St. Saturday so it's worth a shot. Maybe Lynch or Aron White can run?
Probably a 1/100 chance of that happening though.

like 20 minutes later...fuck

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt just needs start Muthafucka Jones at RB. You'll win. Guaranteed.