• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday Main Event: Roadblock

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever this glorified house show or random PPV before WrestleMania was.

Great main event between Ambrose and HHH. Should have been the match at WM given the hot finish here. Ambrose proved he can hang in the top.

Still absolutely no sign of Reigns as he recovers going onto 3 weeks from a broken nose...................................................................

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah and then there was another great Wyatt family booking :L

These guys never win.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even know what that booking was, it was supposed to be Brock vs Wyatt, not Brock vs Harper. Triple H looked pretty bad in his match though. Definitely needed at least this tuneup to headline wrestlemania. Finish Pedigree was really weak and badly timed. I am really sorry for you guys if HHH gives the belt to Reigns at wrestlemania, but its pretty bad being around HHH's waist. Rollins is back training and there needs to be some bad blood between Reigns and Ambrose to really sell the triple threats the shield are going to have for the title. I just hope Rollins gets a new role so I could like him, but he is probably going to come back saying he was never beaten, even though Brock did not really dwell on not being pinned to lose his.

Things I learned.

Jericho can go back on tour with Fozzy.
Canadians were cheering for we the people swagger against a canadian.
Natalya needs to cover herself up more, Charolette is very sloppy in the ring.
and I still cannot stand the new day. Really hope Kofi bolts, he is such an exciting wrestler.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even know what that booking was, it was supposed to be Brock vs Wyatt, not Brock vs Harper. Triple H looked pretty bad in his match though. Definitely needed at least this tuneup to headline wrestlemania. Finish Pedigree was really weak and badly timed. I am really sorry for you guys if HHH gives the belt to Reigns at wrestlemania, but its pretty bad being around HHH's waist. Rollins is back training and there needs to be some bad blood between Reigns and Ambrose to really sell the triple threats the shield are going to have for the title. I just hope Rollins gets a new role so I could like him, but he is probably going to come back saying he was never beaten, even though Brock did not really dwell on not being pinned to lose his.

Things I learned.

Jericho can go back on tour with Fozzy.
Canadians were cheering for we the people swagger against a canadian.
Natalya needs to cover herself up more, Charolette is very sloppy in the ring.
and I still cannot stand the new day. Really hope Kofi bolts, he is such an exciting wrestler.

The reason the Brock v. Wyatt match was changed to a handicap 2-on-1 match was because Brey suffered some kind of injury last week. At least that's what I heard. Don't know if it's true or any details yet!