• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Saturday Football

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay then. Good luck. Hosting your own SB would be pretty interesting.

Would be, of course. Just wonder how much a drag it would be on a team. Any team for that matter.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also whiffed a pass in the end zone. It was heavily defended but the receiver didn’t even touch it.

Vikings fans are happy with the shutout but damn the Packers suck without Rodgers and I would be at least a little concerned with the end result even if I wouldn’t admit it.

I acknowledged a few times in here how vikes were lucky pack can't catch

And how both teams play calling was horrendous.

But most of it had to do with the game. Cold weather vs a depleted team.

We also just bashed in Cincys brains last week. If we come out playing pussy conservative ball next week I'll be worried.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Thompson wondering how he is still employed.

25626206_1801644543468041_8413961556352489858_o.jpg

I'm sure this is funny to the Madden crowd that thinks maintaining a playoff-caliber roster every season is easy. Relax ( :heh: ), 2018 is a new day.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should’ve seen what Callahan could do, cuz Hundley just flat out sucks

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You rainbow my comment and don't return until the game is basically over to bash me.......I will stand by my comment.....if the Vikings play, in the playoffs, like they played in the two GB games vs Hundley.....one and done....

You could say that for any team that will be in the postseason, as almost all of the teams who will get in, have had at least one, maybe two or even three games this season where they played a conservative game plan and/or didn't light up the scoreboard for one reason or another

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this is funny to the Madden crowd that thinks maintaining a playoff-caliber roster every season is easy. Relax ( :heh: ), 2018 is a new day.
He has built nothing around Rodgers. Even when we have Rodgers, he has to be magical to win games. TT is scared to go in to FA or make trades, but at least we signed Martellus Bennett this offseason.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has built nothing around Rodgers. Even when we have Rodgers he has to be magical to win games. TT is scared to go in to FA or make trades, but at least we signed Martellus Bennett this offseason.

Yes, signing free agents in lieu of maintaining a young roster around a future hall of fame quarterback is the way to go.

Not all of his moves work, but how many teams can say they haven't had to do some sort of a rebuild in the last 10 years? The Pats and Packers. Guess what..if Brady misses 10 games the Pats aren't winning much either.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, signing free agents in lieu of maintaining a young roster around a future hall of fame quarterback is the way to go.

Not all of his moves work, but how many teams can say they haven't had to do some sort of a rebuild in the last 10 years? The Pats and Packers. Guess what..if Brady misses 10 games the Pats aren't winning much either.
Rodgers is past his midway point. I don’t want any period of rebuilding until he’s retired.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ted Thompson has basically been the architect of GB's averageness - Just rely on Aaron Rodgers' greatness to get us.....whatever.

The Pats went 11-5 when Brady missed 2008, and 3-1 last year in his suspension. The Packers with Rodgers in his two lengthy stints on the sideline work out to be around 5-11. All you really have to do is look at their respective defenses during their careers. GB has had 2 defenses in the top 10 during Rodgers' career in points allowed whereas New England has done it 13 times. You could look at the respective weapons both have had to work with, the coaching....etc. etc.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also whiffed a pass in the end zone. It was heavily defended but the receiver didn’t even touch it.

Vikings fans are happy with the shutout but damn the Packers suck without Rodgers and I would be at least a little concerned with the end result even if I wouldn’t admit it.

We've beaten Rams, saints, and falcons

Played one of our worst games and lost to Carolina by 7.....our 3rd consecutive road game too boot

We play complimentary football better than anyone right now.

I get people not trusting case Keenum lead team however. I'm not doubting it'll be tough fight, but find it funny how many doubters.

The first GB game only way GB could score was via short field, tonight's game was tough weather conditions and tough field conditions. I find it odd Gb fans are using the you didn't beat us by 40 defense of why mn isn't good

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've beaten Rams, saints, and falcons

Played one of our worst games and lost to Carolina by 7.....our 3rd consecutive road game too boot

We play complimentary football better than anyone right now.

I get people not trusting case Keenum lead team however. I'm not doubting it'll be tough fight, but find it funny how many doubters.

The first GB game only way GB could score was via short field, tonight's game was tough weather conditions and tough field conditions. I find it odd Gb fans are using the you didn't beat us by 40 defense of why mn isn't good
They're wrong, the Vikings are good, they just wanted to get out of that game with a W and the least amount of game plan needed to do so was implemented.

That stated, I wonder if the Vikes will be the same old Vikes and crap themselves at some point in the playoffs? They've done that for 50 years...so why stop now???

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fact is, he put a ton of balls right where they needed to be, packer playmakers just failed to deliver last night.
I find it's better if you allow stupid people to be stupid while they believe they're smart. It's better for everyone that way.

While Hundley isn't some franchise QB right now, he is serviceable and might be developed into a something...but yes, his teammates didn't help him a bit...and then he didn't help himself with those ints