• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: San Francisco 49ers @ St. Louis Rams

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kapernick is ass. Most overrated qb he had a couple of good games, he beat the Packers because of there slow defense he was able to just on them, and played mediocre in the Super Bowl. Espn dick rides you guys so they will probably come up with some excuse. They tried to state that Kapernick has a chance to be the best quarterback of all time............. Just be happy ESPN rides you. Also the top 4 QBs in the NFC West goes. Deal with it.

1.Wilson
2.Bradford
3.Kapernick
4.Palmer

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a ballsy win by the 9ers. Everyone loves to hate on us, but playing on the road on a short week, with 3 of our defensive starters out, our offense in a funk the two prior games, a bunch of calls and bounces going against us in the first quarter, and they completely dominate. So proud of this team. I think theres a lot of good things to look forward to if your a 9ers fan.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you show me the "acting like a dynasty was created by beating the jags" you are talking about?

You know I don't normally mind most trolls. Sometimes they are funny and at least you know most of them are smart enough to know they are just trolling. It seems rather obvious you actually believe the garbage you spew. You said I was mad? I was always taught to not hate the stupid. They can't help it. I honestly think you are troubled and probably are in need of meds if not down right mentally challenged.

Your team gets skull dragged and you still thump your chest and obsess over Seattle. Then you get raped at home and still thump your chest and obsess over Seattle. Tonight? You beat an obviously bad team and go right back to thumping your chest and obsessing over Seattle. You don't see how sad that is do you?:L

:L

I am obsessing over Seattle? Tell me, where are we?

Not sure if you knew this or not.... This threads title is "San Francisco 49ers @ St Louis Rams".

It's not titled "whinny little seahawk bitch complains about SF fans being happy about their game"

Just so you know.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a ballsy win by the 9ers. Everyone loves to hate on us, but playing on the road on a short week, with 3 of our defensive starters out, our offense in a funk the two prior games, a bunch of calls and bounces going against us in the first quarter, and they completely dominate. So proud of this team. I think theres a lot of good things to look forward to if your a 9ers fan.

Beautifully said and I agree. Be careful though your enthusiasm may be interpreted as "bravado" by the seahawk fans. :laugh3:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St Louis is the worst team in the NFC West. The Cards get Washington back who would have covered Cook in week 1 and would have locked him up, or would have harassed Bradford like he does to all the other qb's in the league. Washington will make a difference. Go Cards!

:fify:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I am obsessing over Seattle? Tell me, where are we?

Not sure if you knew this or not.... This threads title is "San Francisco 49ers @ St Louis Rams".

It's not titled "whinny little seahawk bitch complains about SF fans being happy about their game"

Just so you know.
So you deny trolling every thread that has anything Seahawk related? You deny attacking Seattle and their fans at every opportunity? You deny creating flame bait threads about Seattle? You deny your overall obsession? :omg:

Yes, this is a thread about last nights game. And what were your first two posts to it? A response to the board admin about your perception of his agenda and this:
OH.... AND LOL @ SEAHAWK FANS WHO JUST BEAT THE JAGS AT HOME TRYING TO DOWNPLAY THE GAME!
Nope, that doesn't appear to be obsessive or trolling at all does it? :rollseyes:

You don't start with any words about your win to your fellow fans, but straight out attacks and yet deny you are a troll. :laugh3:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you deny trolling every thread that has anything Seahawk related? You deny attacking Seattle and their fans at every opportunity? You deny creating flame bait threads about Seattle? You deny your overall obsession? :omg:

Yes, this is a thread about last nights game. And what were your first two posts to it? A response to the board admin about your perception of his agenda and this:

Nope, that doesn't appear to be obsessive or trolling at all does it? :rollseyes:

You don't start with any words about your win to your fellow fans, but straight out attacks and yet deny you are a troll. :laugh3:

Breaker is obsessed with you guys. I want to say that most of us aren't. Your team is competition and nothing more. Good luck this year.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really don't understand why my fellow Seahawk fans care about Breaker and his little obsession. I think the guy relishes all the comebacks. The majority of their fans seem to just want their team to win and expect the best from them. I sure as hell don't need to interject anything about our team when the topic is their team so here goes. The niners obviously righted the ship somewhat last night. They did exactly what we all said they weren't doing the last couple games and that was got back to their bread & butter. Gore looked better and they used that to give Kaep the PA and I think the roll-outs are smarter for this kid. Putting him in the pocket and making him go through a bunch of reads is a mistake, imo. Simplify the game plan a little and just let him use the athletic tools he has. Having said that, it's hard to read anything into last night going forward. The Rams are far worse then they were a year ago, it seems. It was definitely a big win for the 49ers though. They could not afford to fall behind any farther in the division and now it looks like just what I said it was. San Fran and Seattle going to fight it out for the division. We will see what happens. Should be fun to watch.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again. Title of this thread is "Niners vs rams". Not "place for whiny little seahawk bitches to complain about niner fans getting a win"

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. Title of this thread is "Niners vs rams". Not "place for whiny little seahawk bitches to complain about niner fans getting a win"

Hey little whiney hypocrit. You were in the "Post here if your team is 3-0" thread.
Try to be like DoushbagHarbaughStyle and be above reproach in all you do.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey little whiney hypocrit. You were in the "Post here if your team is 3-0" thread.
Try to be like DoushbagHarbaughStyle and be above reproach in all you do.

I was just confused because I thought they were talking about super bowls and seahawk fans were posting in there.