• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: San Francisco 49ers @ St. Louis Rams

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would never do that, right?:lol:

Last week the Rams were going to take 2nd place away from us according to so many seahawk fans, then we blow them out and suddenly they are as bad as the jaguars.

:laugh3:

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I thought this was going to be a lot closer than it was. But when you can't run the ball and can't stop the run you are in trouble. Way to go 49ers, maybe this will get you back on track.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The x-rays came back negative and he walked out of the x-ray room with no noticeable limp. He told his team mates he was gonna be okay.:hope:

That would probably be the worst injury for us to overcome right now. He is our anchor.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would probably be the worst injury for us to overcome right now. He is our anchor.

Exactly. I am glad they got back to smash mouth football tonight. We NEED Staley to be successful doing that.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH.... AND LOL @ SEAHAWK FANS WHO JUST BEAT THE JAGS AT HOME TRYING TO DOWNPLAY THE GAME!

no, its LOL at SF fans thumping their chests at 2-2 after two humiliating losses and a win against a QB that might be in his last days of a pro career he is so bad. Seattle beat the jags, this is true but they also beat the fucking crap out of your boys then skull fucked them until there was nothing left but ashes. That's what's up.

SF? Barely on life support, but go ahead and thump that chest. We expect nothing less from your retarded base.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St Louis is the worse team in the NFC West. The Cards get Washington back who would of covered Cook in week 1 and would of locked him up, or would of harassed Bradford like he does to all the other qbs in the league. Washington will make a difference Go Cards!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the 49ers. I'm disappointed with the Rams performance. They had the 49ers in trouble in the 1st quarter and they let it slip away.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, its LOL at SF fans thumping their chests at 2-2 after two humiliating losses and a win against a QB that might be in his last days of a pro career he is so bad. Seattle beat the jags, this is true but they also beat the fucking crap out of your boys then skull fucked them until there was nothing left but ashes. That's what's up.

SF? Barely on life support, but go ahead and thump that chest. We expect nothing less from your retarded base.

Holy fuck he is mad.... :laugh3:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the 49ers. I'm disappointed with the Rams performance. They had the 49ers in trouble in the 1st quarter and they let it slip away.

Yeah I was on the edge of my seat for that first quarter. Bradford kind of fell apart in the second half. Hope your rookie safety is ok!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck he is mad.... :laugh3:

How is it being mad simply pointing out what you are doing? All this bravado and attacking Seattle fans when your team is 2-2 and got butt raped twice this season already. Pretty sure you have nothing to be so arrogant about. Mad? At an ass clown like you? :laugh3:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what?

You don't play the jaguars at home this week.

Guess what?

The Jags scored 14 more on us than you did. SF is just bad.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it being mad simply pointing out what you are doing? All this bravado and attacking Seattle fans when your team is 2-2 and got butt raped twice this season already. Pretty sure you have nothing to be so arrogant about. Mad? At an ass clown like you? :laugh3:

Can you show me the "bravado" you are talking about?

My team won, and it was against a team that beat us and tied us last year, so sure I am glad we won. Especially the way we did on the road. But show me one instance of "bravado"?

Hilarious accusation bro. Especially coming from a seahawk fan that has participated in acting like a dynasty was created by beating the jaguars to reach 3-0.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you show me the "bravado" you are talking about?

My team won, and it was against a team that beat us and tied us last year, so sure I am glad we won. Especially the way we did on the road. But show me one instance of "bravado"?

Hilarious accusation bro. Especially coming from a seahawk fan that has participated in acting like a dynasty was created by beating the jaguars to reach 3-0.

Can you show me the "acting like a dynasty was created by beating the jags" you are talking about?

You know I don't normally mind most trolls. Sometimes they are funny and at least you know most of them are smart enough to know they are just trolling. It seems rather obvious you actually believe the garbage you spew. You said I was mad? I was always taught to not hate the stupid. They can't help it. I honestly think you are troubled and probably are in need of meds if not down right mentally challenged.

Your team gets skull dragged and you still thump your chest and obsess over Seattle. Then you get raped at home and still thump your chest and obsess over Seattle. Tonight? You beat an obviously bad team and go right back to thumping your chest and obsessing over Seattle. You don't see how sad that is do you?:L