• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope manning and crew make Sherman look like a 5 yr old pop Warner player fuck the seahawks and the refs and especially dick Sherman!!!

lol

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good interview by Harbaugh.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy as can be to eat my words on that last drive. Sherman did one of his tip drills just like the one earlier this year that Earl got and we came out with the win by the seat of our pants.

I don't care how ugly it was, a win is a win and a trip to the SB is freaking awesome.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy as can be to eat my words on that last drive. Sherman did one of his tip drills just like the one earlier this year that Earl got and we came out with the win by the seat of our pants.

I don't care how ugly it was, a win is a win and a trip to the SB is freaking awesome.

online right now for flight....you only live once

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
online right now for flight....you only live once

God speed to any of you who can make it to the show. Going to be one hell of a party no doubt.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl baby!!! Congrats to the best franchise in the biz and go hawks!!!

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a class act like bowman get hurt the way he did and then you have a piece of shit human being like Sherman who gets to finish the game and run his arrogant mouth like that what a clown!!! I sure hope you Seahawks fans are embarrassed

Your hopes=dashed
Our hopes=just warming up!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hopes=dashed
Our hopes=just warming up!

Well we don't have to listen to any of the typical 49'ers trolls for the next full season now do we? Took them out and once again watched Kaepernick blow their chances at greatness. You won't see any of them being able to question the Seahawks or tell us how much better Kaepernick is over Wilson for at least some time.

Enjoy the quiet that is going to follow here. Seattle fans have earned it.

:suds:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Review

Positives

Marshawn Lynch -
22 carries 109 yards TD

Turnovers -
Won battle with 3 against 1. Technically Seattle recovered the fumble on 4th, so it's not included as a turnover in the stats.

Colin Kaepernick - 14-24 153 1-2 also ran for 130 on 11 carries. His running is all that kept the 9er's offense in the game. He really had a good game until the 4th quarter.

LOB - The came up with play after play throughout the game and really were clutch in the 4th.

CenturyLink - Not as loud as usual, though it did appear that there was a fair number of 9er fans there. Not sure, but the loudest I saw it was 107.

Negatives

Russell Wilson -
Really came to play, especially in the second half. It wasn't a perfect game by any means, but was better than solid. 16-25 215 1-0.

KJ Wright - He was rusty, which was evident on the QB spy play he got burned on in the first half. Two more weeks to get rested should give him a chance to be better against Denver.

Offensive Line - UGH. There were plenty of problems today, though they were much better in the second, but not great.

SF LB - They were outstanding, and I hope Bowman is ok. This defense was just nasty in the first half, but being asked to tackle Lynch will wear anyone out, and it surely wore them down.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On on hand we've got our team going to the Super Bowl.

On the other we've got a couple butt hurt 9ers fans trying to talk shit.

Hmmmmm, which one is going to tug at our emotions?

Give it up trolls! you're not gonna make a dent!

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Review

Positives

Marshawn Lynch -
22 carries 109 yards TD

Turnovers -
Won battle with 3 against 1. Technically Seattle recovered the fumble on 4th, so it's not included as a turnover in the stats.

Colin Kaepernick - 14-24 153 1-2 also ran for 130 on 11 carries. His running is all that kept the 9er's offense in the game. He really had a good game until the 4th quarter.

LOB - The came up with play after play throughout the game and really were clutch in the 4th.

CenturyLink - Not as loud as usual, though it did appear that there was a fair number of 9er fans there. Not sure, but the loudest I saw it was 107.

Negatives

Russell Wilson - Really came to play, especially in the second half. It wasn't a perfect game by any means, but was better than solid. 16-25 215 1-0.

KJ Wright - He was rusty, which was evident on the QB spy play he got burned on in the first half. Two more weeks to get rested should give him a chance to be better against Denver.

Offensive Line - UGH. There were plenty of problems today, though they were much better in the second, but not great.

SF LB - They were outstanding, and I hope Bowman is ok. This defense was just nasty in the first half, but being asked to tackle Lynch will wear anyone out, and it surely wore them down.

Wouldn't say that is a negative, He played his ass off being under constant pressure.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't say that is a negative, He played his ass off being under constant pressure.

I just reviewed what my pregame post was, That's all.

Seahawksgal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think I was going to survive this game. I couldn't believe how much Kap was gashing us by running in the first half. At least the defense was keeping Gore, Boldin, Crabtree, and Davis in check. Where they even playing?

I was glad to see the adjustments that were made at the half. By the last throw by Kap, I was thinking tip it, intercept it, and when it happened I just jumped out of my chair yelling.

But I will say, I was very disappointed in Sherman when Erin was interviewing him. Now all that's being talked about is him, and not the team or our win.

But on another happy note, I won $500 in vcash.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I would classify that as a quiet day at the Clink. On every one of the official noise records they came when the offense does something special, not when the crowd is yelling on defense. That's what gets me about those records to begin with. We are only seeing how much we yell when Lynch goes off for a TD, not when the fans actually matter.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't take a Fox microphone at some random location to be equal to the Guiness mics that have been properly calibrated and put at a specific location each time. The FOX mic may have been hanging straight out the press box for all we know, or set to a narrow pickup pattern verses what the guiness people did.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think I was going to survive this game. I couldn't believe how much Kap was gashing us by running in the first half. At least the defense was keeping Gore, Boldin, Crabtree, and Davis in check. Where they even playing?

I was glad to see the adjustments that were made at the half. By the last throw by Kap, I was thinking tip it, intercept it, and when it happened I just jumped out of my chair yelling.

But I will say, I was very disappointed in Sherman when Erin was interviewing him. Now all that's being talked about is him, and not the team or our win.

But on another happy note, I won $500 in vcash.

Congrads on winning your wager, now you got a nice pot to wager in the Superbowl.