• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sammy Watkins traded to Rams

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not easy to bring down and has some serious speed. How bout that willie
Mays catch?
Run like Mays, hit like Hayes....

c94bb8d0-08f9-11e5-927c-95956979e55c_hayesbig2.gif

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Sammy and SJ76! I remember SJ76 pushing for us to draft Sammy with our #1 pick in his draft class. I remember wanting Jake Matthews originally, but I give myself credit for ultimately pushing for Sammy also.

Let the games begin!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one helluva catch over his shoulder on a dead run. Do you think Kenny Britt would have even attempted to do that? Hell no!!! BTW, the ball spin on its end was a nice touch to a flat-out beast catch!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Sammy and SJ76! I remember SJ76 pushing for us to draft Sammy with our #1 pick in his draft class. I remember wanting Jake Matthews originally, but I give myself credit for ultimately pushing for Sammy also.

Let the games begin!

Hey we got rid of GRob and ended up with Sammy anyway so life is good. Congrats to Rams on being 2-1. Alot of teams at 2-1 right now and now we head to Dallas.

Got 2 tickets to this sunday's game at Jerra World, pretty decent seats. Looking forward to it

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome! It's going to be a great game.

Two things:

Sean Lee might be down.

I expect McVay will unleash Tavon Austin in this game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we got rid of GRob and ended up with Sammy anyway so life is good. Congrats to Rams on being 2-1. Alot of teams at 2-1 right now and now we head to Dallas.

Got 2 tickets to this sunday's game at Jerra World, pretty decent seats. Looking forward to it
I was on the Watkins bandwagon too, glad it ended up that way, Fisher probably destroys his career before he ever gets a chance to prove himself.

Anyone else notice Case Kneenum's game last week?

Not that I'm complaining, because I'm blessed, but I should be in Dallas with you instead of here in Scotland.
That week I planned in Dallas for work (And the Rams at Dallas) was the only week I wasn't available for vacation for the remainder of the yeae. Leave it to the wife, her retired Mother and retired Aunt to overlap their travel plans with mine. :L

Have fun SJ,wish I could join you,but I'll be there in spirit with the rest of us.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on the Watkins bandwagon too, glad it ended up that way, Fisher probably destroys his career before he ever gets a chance to prove himself.

Not that I'm complaining, because I'm blessed, but I should be in Dallas with you instead of here in Scotland.
That week I planned in Dallas for work (And the Rams at Dallas) was the only week I wasn't available for vacation for the remainder of the yeae. Leave it to the wife, her retired Mother and retired Aunt to overlap their travel plans with mine. :L

Have fun SJ,wish I could join you,but I'll be there in spirit with the rest of us.

Case went for 3 TDs. His RB had 169 total yards from scrimmage

Man I am looking forward to it, but I'm a bit nervous. Hope the D can bring the pain

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams D doesn't have a vastly improved game, the game may not even be close.

The Dallas OL is the best in the league, so if the D can't get any pressure and the LBers can't stop the run like the last 2 games, it's not going to be a pretty game.

This is the first legit test for the Rams. Let's hope they can get to 3-1 for the second year in a row ( without the collapse to follow ).

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stay away from Haggis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay away from Haggis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You couldn't have given a better warning chy, just wish I would have gotten to it a few hours earlier..... :puke:

The wifi here has been spotty at best until just a few hours ago.