• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sale goes white to red

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sale is by far the best chi sox pitcher of my lifetime but I'm glad to see him go. The team has failed miserably the last 8 yrs. sale is a hell of a pitcher but a total wackjob. I enjoyed watching our bp cost him win after win during the second half of the season. His arm has held up remarkably considering all the experts saying he'd have arm trouble throughout his career. The al central has owned him the last few seasons though. Hopefully a couple of these prospects pan out. Looks like the team is going to suck for a couple more yrs.
Good riddance Sale, if you ask me.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you say that?
White Sox fans tired of his antics this past season. Between his outspoken dislike of the team's management, the odd Adam LaRoche son in clubhouse thing he was upset about, and cutting up his uniform in a childish tirade, it was enough. I would think you as a Red Sox fan should be happy. However, between he and the overpaid Price, there are zero postseason wins. Furthermore, no one knows how many pitches he has left in that arm considering his delivery and all the innings the White Sox have gotten out of him the last few years.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Sox fans tired of his antics this past season. Between his outspoken dislike of the team's management, the odd Adam LaRoche son in clubhouse thing he was upset about, and cutting up his uniform in a childish tirade, it was enough. I would think you as a Red Sox fan should be happy. However, between he and the overpaid Price, there are zero postseason wins. Furthermore, no one knows how many pitches he has left in that arm considering his delivery and all the innings the White Sox have gotten out of him the last few years.

Yeah that does worry me.. Plus Price didn't help me to win me over on ths trade either

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that does worry me.. Plus Price didn't help me to win me over on ths trade either
I'm just glad Dombrowski, former White Sox employee, bit on Rick Hahn's bait and overpaid by many accounts. Don't get me wrong. The Red Sox should benefit immediately. I'm just glad he's gone.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad Dombrowski, former White Sox employee, bit on Rick Hahn's bait and overpaid by many accounts. Don't get me wrong. The Red Sox should benefit immediately. I'm just glad he's gone.

Yes he clearly overspent for Price but the price was right for Sale imo

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he clearly overspent for Price but the price was right for Sale imo
As a White Sox fan, I look at it this way. The White Sox now have the #1 prospect in baseball in Moncada and in Kopech, they have a gay some compare to Syndergaard. Hopefully the other two guys pan out as well. Moncada has been compared to Cano. Sale is cost-efficient compared to Price, and I think most would agree Sale is a better pitcher. The Red Sox would be nuts to not make Sale their #1 starter immediately, despite the massive disparity between Sale's and Price's salaries. In addition, the White Sox practically bitch-slapped the Nationals for the #1 pitching prospect in baseball, among others, for Adam Eaton. Hell, if the Red Sox weant, I'm sure the White Sox will trade Quintana to them as well for more of their top prospects.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a White Sox fan, I look at it this way. The White Sox now have the #1 prospect in baseball in Moncada and in Kopech, they have a gay some compare to Syndergaard. Hopefully the other two guys pan out as well. Moncada has been compared to Cano. Sale is cost-efficient compared to Price, and I think most would agree Sale is a better pitcher. The Red Sox would be nuts to not make Sale their #1 starter immediately, despite the massive disparity between Sale's and Price's salaries. In addition, the White Sox practically bitch-slapped the Nationals for the #1 pitching prospect in baseball, among others, for Adam Eaton. Hell, if the Red Sox weant, I'm sure the White Sox will trade Quintana to them as well for more of their top prospects.
guy*, not gay

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to give up anymore prospects (that would be required to get Quintana)

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to give up anymore prospects (that would be required to get Quintana)
Quintana was overshadowed by Sale. However, when looking at their stats last year, Quintana was probably more valuable. Quintana is also controlled for more years than Sale I believe. I have no idea how these good players sign friendly contracts with the White Sox while other teams give players more money than God.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quintana was overshadowed by Sale. However, when looking at their stats last year, Quintana was probably more valuable. Quintana is also controlled for more years than Sale I believe. I have no idea how these good players sign friendly contracts with the White Sox while other teams give players more money than God.

Simple... ownership really doesn't care about money...... Yes I do believe Quintana was overshadowed by Sale... I am just hoping he handles Boston well

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple... ownership really doesn't care about money...... Yes I do believe Quintana was overshadowed by Sale... I am just hoping he handles Boston well
I would think Sale will handle Boston just fine. Chicago is a larger city, so it's not like going from Phoenix to NY or something. I'm sure he'll do some dumb stuff that will endear him to Southie and Medford fans.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Sale will handle Boston just fine. Chicago is a larger city, so it's not like going from Phoenix to NY or something. I'm sure he'll do some dumb stuff that will endear him to Southie and Medford fans.

Hopefully......

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're all gone lol

I definitely think we overpaid. Unless we win a World Series, then the price was just right.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're all gone lol

I definitely think we overpaid. Unless we win a World Series, then the price was just right.

They still have some left...