• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban: "Going to show up at the BCS Title game anyway"

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if repost, I didn't see it anywhere and it made me laugh a bit. Figured during finals week I'd spread some cheer.
Nick Saban: "We're just going to show up at the BCS title game anyway" - SportsPickle | SportsPickle

"Congrats to Florida State on being undefeated, but I mean come on. Who have they played? Of course, I respect their opportunity to play in the BCS title game and play they will, as long as they can get on the field through the tunnels which will be blocked by Alabama linemen. I guess we’ll see who’s on the field at kickoff."

“No intelligent person thinks we shouldn’t still have an opportunity to defend our national titles because of one fluke play in one game. Does anyone intelligent think that here? Show of hands. Who here is a moron? I thought so. No one thinks that. Now, am I willing to be gracious here and give Florida State an opportunity to play? I sure am. I just hope my boys can put up more of a fight than … Duke? Duke was it? They have a football team? Wow. Those shit conferences are full of amazing trivia.”

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good stuff!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo's response:

"So Nick plans to make us get past his linemen to play in the game?” said Fisher. “The same guys who were on the field for that game-ending field goal return against Auburn? Yeah, I think we’ll be okay. They looked pretty easy to get past.”

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should just let Trey Mason lead both teams out. I'm sure he can get past some Alabama lineman.