• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RZEP DFA'd: Elias Up

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny how the Mariners keep promoting "Kings Court" tickets for $30 w/ a tshirt to each game... They're going to milk that promo as long as they can even though he's only averaging 4.5 k's per game... It was a phenom promo back in the day but it's kind of embarrassing now, no?

Randy Johnson and Alex Rodriguez always wanted out of Seattle. And eventually Griffey did too. And Ichiro didn't really care where he was as long as no one interfered with how he wanted to play the game.

Felix has never wanted to be anywhere except here. He, Edgar and Bone. Rare Mariners. He earned our respect and for that reason, management will never take the ball away from him as long as he is on the active roster. But they will DL him and it may becoming soon if they are convinced that Bergman can step in or they can acquire another righthander from outside of the organization.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bergman is probably the most likely with Whalen and Miranda next in line
as you said..servais likes a guy to go at least an inning..that is ok i say..i like that idea as well

mariners seem to be ok with there pitching at this point..i keep beating a drum for cordero ,..but span and colome where nice addition's
if vogey could start having a break out..lets say slg up 100 points..it could help..vogey's numbers are ..cano like
but he is just not quit to the next lvl...yet

then wait till the minor league second half...there should be a bump up of minors pitchers

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rzeps horse wont go as many miles as..elias's horse will..so we are talking about how many innings we will get out of the total bull pen

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as you said..servais likes a guy to go at least an inning..that is ok i say..i like that idea as well

mariners seem to be ok with there pitching at this point..i keep beating a drum for cordero ,..but span and colome where nice addition's
if vogey could start having a break out..lets say slg up 100 points..it could help..vogey's numbers are ..cano like
but he is just not quit to the next lvl...yet

then wait till the minor league second half...there should be a bump up of minors pitchers

Did you just compare Vogelbach's AAA numbers to Robinson Cano?

584bd_s-200x150.gif

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just to dump money the cardinals may be willing to part with ..kolten wong ...L/L 2B .. who's ba is .176 in 131 at bats

there is a similarity...yes...if you can see it
yes vogey is AAA...hence the need for a break out
yeees...cano is a mlb all star..but similarity is....numbers

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he is not hitting doubles his ..BA.. drops off the planet...kolten wong