• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Williams running errands?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Arians was asked about if the cardinals are currently shopping Ryan Williams. Doug and Wolf did not like his answer but I thought it was "classic Arians." He replied by saying "shopping him around? Maybe sending him to shop for groceries!" That is hilarious!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...it was funny, but I think you have the wording a bit off. The way you word it sounds WAY worse (and funnier) than the ones Arians used. I think he said something like "maybe by shopping to bring me the groceries" that could be interpreted to mean bringing him some TDs (metaphorically) or something.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan had 2 unlucky injuries I still want him on our roster and Kerry Taylor impressed me vs the cowboys he will make it as our 4th receiver and I'm not just saying that becuase I'm an ASU fan.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...it was funny, but I think you have the wording a bit off. The way you word it sounds WAY worse (and funnier) than the ones Arians used. I think he said something like "maybe by shopping to bring me the groceries" that could be interpreted to mean bringing him some TDs (metaphorically) or something.

You're right. I could not find the quote after I heard it on the radio. I tried to give a cliff notes version and it got jumbled around!