• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor: Wentz to be Ready for Opener

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what was your reason Wentz needs to come back week one... this should be good
Because he sat out a month and watched another guy become the hero for his team while he sat there holding a clip board with his thumb up his ass. He missed the biggest moment his team will ever have. I don't know what your sports background is, but my ass is getting back out there and taking that team over from day one and putting myself in the middle of it and proving to everyone I'm healthy and back and I'm not sitting around any more than I am forced to. It must have been killing him to sit out for those games and if he is a competitor at all he will be doing everything possible to get back on the field when that banner is raised. Never did i say or insinuate his not playing week 1 would give Foles a chance to win the job. you really have gone off the deep end.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he sat out a month and watched another guy become the hero for his team while he sat there holding a clip board with his thumb up his ass. He missed the biggest moment his team will ever have. I don't know what your sports background is, but my ass is getting back out there and taking that team over from day one and putting myself in the middle of it and proving to everyone I'm healthy and back and I'm not sitting around any more than I am forced to. It must have been killing him to sit out for those games and if he is a competitor at all he will be doing everything possible to get back on the field when that banner is raised. Never did i say or insinuate his not playing week 1 would give Foles a chance to win the job. you really have gone off the deep end.

You’ve changed COMPLETELY since Philly won the SB. You’re even a defender of Handicappers at this point. You done changed.
What if he isn’t ready... he should still go out there and prove what. He already proved he is a MVP caliber player to his team mates

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve changed COMPLETELY since Philly won the SB. You’re even a defender of Handicappers at this point. You done changed.
What if he isn’t ready... he should still go out there and prove what. He already proved he is a MVP caliber player to his team mates
Again, you are completely off the reservation. You just make things up over and over again. At this point I can't even tell if you are flat out lying or if you are just incapable of interpreting what different people are saying. Show me where I have defended anyone. go back and pull up the comment right now where I defended him and post it or shut up and stop saying it. Interacting with you is just too difficult and annoying at this point.

In your mind if two people disagree with you they are defending each other? Also, Handicapper and I have not even made the same points so go back and read and you will realize we aren't even saying the same things, but you get all twisted out of shape and are unable to process the info in front of you and are arguing with so many different people about so many different things that you can't even keep straight what is said by different people. you are going to have a breakdown. Step away form the board for a while. You are alienating everyone.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be careful

Wentz may be getting a little nervous about his job and may rush himself back

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you are completely off the reservation. You just make things up over and over again. At this point I can't even tell if you are flat out lying or if you are just incapable of interpreting what different people are saying. Show me where I have defended anyone. go back and pull up the comment right now where I defended him and post it or shut up and stop saying it. Interacting with you is just too difficult and annoying at this point.

In your mind if two people disagree with you they are defending each other? Also, Handicapper and I have not even made the same points so go back and read and you will realize we aren't even saying the same things, but you get all twisted out of shape and are unable to process the info in front of you and are arguing with so many different people about so many different things that you can't even keep straight what is said by different people. you are going to have a breakdown. Step away form the board for a while. You are alienating everyone.

I’m alienating myself from Cowboy fans. I answered a PDay post saying no team wins the NFC East by 5 games. I said if Philly didn’t sit everyone week 17 they would have won it by 6. Then Handicappers comes on saying “We kicked your ass” “We shut out your starters” “We split the series and kicked the SB champs ass”. When I reply how ridiculous his posts are and how we sat everyone you jump right in with “A win is a win” “No one gave Dallas any slack when Zeke and Smith were out”. You know when a team has the one seed wrapped up and you sit your entire team like Dallas did the year before it’s a throw away game and you were right there rallying the troops with Handi. Could you imagine in 2016 if I came on the Dallas board when Dallas sat everyone and Philly won week 17 and I said “We kicked your shitty teams ass”. I’m sure you would have been like “Yep. Great win by the Eagles”... just like you did for Handicappers this year. Uh huh... sure.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be nervous.

You mean you’re saying the Eagles actually have TWO MVP caliber QBs. Wow... really cool of a Cowboy fan to give us props like that! Thanks brother... you’re one of the good ones!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean you’re saying the Eagles actually have TWO MVP caliber QBs. Wow... really cool of a Cowboy fan to give us props like that! Thanks brother... you’re one of the good ones!
Foles is the real MVP and not Wentz. Until Wentz wins a SB I'll rate Foles ahead of him.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His backup was instrumental in the Eagles winning the Super Bowl.... Maybe Wentz should be the backup QB.
If Foles was close to Wentz in terms of ability I would be more willing to entertain this, but they're not. Teams are not known for safeguarding their players from being rushed back.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like I thought. You have nothing to back up anything you are saying. You are in fantasyland and nothing you are saying makes any sense. Argue away but stop telling me what i'm saying.:kev:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like I thought. You have nothing to back up anything you are saying. You are in fantasyland and nothing you are saying makes any sense. Argue away but stop telling me what i'm saying.:kev:

Sorry. I put your quotes down. I thought that would suffice

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is the real MVP and not Wentz. Until Wentz wins a SB I'll rate Foles ahead of him.

So Foles is better then Dak too. You’ve been so gracious today. I mean saying our backup is better then your starter. Thanks bro!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. I put your quotes down. I thought that would suffice
Yes, quotes that in no way whatsoever do what you say they do and are completely taken out of context just like you always do. So again you are making shit up. We won. Deal with it. Any normal person wouldn't have argued that for 10 pages, they would have realized his is just fucking with you and yet you let him pull your strings like a puppet. Anyone else would have said: Great, you won week 17 and we won the SB. But no, you need to explain WHY you lost week 17 and then go on for 10 pages about why you lost...but you don't care:noidea: You really have a sickness I think
Is that backing Handi too?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Foles was close to Wentz in terms of ability I would be more willing to entertain this, but they're not. Teams are not known for safeguarding their players from being rushed back.
Then why wasn't Foles allowed to pursue a chance to start for another team? Wentz hasn't proven he can stay healthy or win a SB.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Foles is better then Dak too. You’ve been so gracious today. I mean saying our backup is better then your starter. Thanks bro!
If you've read any of my posts you'd know I do not think highly of Dak. I'd much rather have Foles as our starting QB.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, quotes that in no way whatsoever do what you say they do and are completely taken out of context just like you always do. So again you are making shit up. We won. Deal with it. Any normal person wouldn't have argued that for 10 pages, they would have realized his is just fucking with you and yet you let him pull your strings like a puppet. Anyone else would have said: Great, you won week 17 and we won the SB. But no, you need to explain WHY you lost week 17 and then go on for 10 pages about why you lost...but you don't care:noidea: You really have a sickness I think
Is that backing Handi too?

OK... since I’m soooo stupid and sick in the head can you explain to me what you meant when you said, “A win is a win” and “No one cut Dallas slack when Dak and Zeke were out” when me and Handi were fighting on whether it was a legit win or not. Since it was right in the middle of our thread I thought you were talking about what we were arguing but I’m sooo stupid to think that and you were just randomly adding things in that had nothing to do with the topic.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...if this turns out to be true, our backup QB will have more playoffs wins than the Cowboys do this century? That's pretty neat.