• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor: Wentz to be Ready for Opener

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said there was. I said what I would be doing if I were Wentz

Here’s what’s complete BS Jarntt. You say if you were Wentz you’d try to get back week 1... 100% insinuating that he’s worried Foles takes his job. Then when I reply no one is worried about Foles taking his job you chime in with, “I never said that”. You insinuating nonsense on here all the time and then you go the “I didn’t say that route”

Jarntt “Dallas gonna win the division by 15 games and go 16-0”
PE1 “Ummm, i think the Eagles win more then 1 game”
Jarntt “I never said that. Learn to read”

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ignored your stupidity that every human heals exactly the same and that we all get the same health care. How did Adrian Peterson beat science when he came back before a year?

Hahahaha

MY stupidity?

How? Because he/they rushed back.

The question was “is wentz gonna rush back?” Any orthopedist will tell you that when you replace the ACL it takes AT LEAST a full year to recover.

Ignored my ass. You were made to look foolish again.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he rushes back. The level of retardedness in the Eagles organization is off the charts and will soar even higher when Wentz gets injured again.
Yep, there is a chance the Eagles ruin Wentz like the Skins ruined RG3. That would be fine with me!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s what’s complete BS Jarntt. You say if you were Wentz you’d try to get back week 1... 100% insinuating that he’s worried Foles takes his job. Then when I reply no one is worried about Foles taking his job you chime in with, “I never said that”. You insinuating nonsense on here all the time and then you go the “I didn’t say that route”

If I were Wentz after watching Foles win a SB with my team there is no chance I would not be on the field week 1. NO chance. I don't even know what half of what you said means. I didn't insinuate anything so you are making that up. I thought I made a pretty clear statement.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ignored your stupidity that every human heals exactly the same and that we all get the same health care. How did Adrian Peterson beat science when he came back before a year?
PEDs

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha

MY stupidity?

The question was “is wentz gonna rush back?” Any orthopedist will tell you that when you replace the ACL it takes AT LEAST a full year to recover.

Good thing Adrian Peterson ignored your science

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, you and the rest of the Eagles fans might as well be ready for this anyway.
Wentz is a solid talent ..I really like the kid and I think he is going to be just fine.

But SB Champ Foles is standing right over there on the sideline.

You know what is coming right? ...1 lost game after a couple of picks and the media will be fanning the flames
of a QB controversy. Next game, Wentz gets sacked ..and the camera pans over to Foles on the sideline.

It's bullshit but it's what they do.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Wentz after watching Foles win a SB with my team there is no chance I would not be on the field week 1. NO chance. I don't even know what half of what you said means. I didn't insinuate anything so you are making that up. I thought I made a pretty clear statement.

I said there is no one on the planet except the people praying for a controversy like Dallas fans who thinks Foles starts ahead of Wentz when Wentz is healthy. No one!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you and the rest of the Eagles fans might as well be ready for this anyway.
Wentz is a solid talent ..I really like the kid and I think he is going to be just fine.

But SB Champ Foles is standing right over there on the sideline.

You know what is coming right? ...1 lost game after a couple of picks and the media will be fanning the flames
of a QB controversy. Next game, Wentz gets sacked ..and the camera pans over to Foles on the sideline.

It's bullshit but it's what they do.

I understand what you’re saying but everyone in Philly knows what we have with Wentz. He’s more then solid talent... he’s a superstar and no one if confusing him with Foles

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said there is no one on the planet except the people praying for a controversy like Dallas fans who thinks Foles starts ahead of Wentz when Wentz is healthy. No one!
Dallas fans? Stop the obsession already.

I have never stated there is a controversy personally. Foles is a journeyman QB and would not start for most teams in the league. I'm over the moon ecstatic that Philly is paying him so much and didn't instead trade him for a high pick. It was just a brutal decision IMO. Wentz, on the other hand, is a good young QB that should be getting better.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't tear his LCL. he tore his ACL and MCL. different injury.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas fans? Stop the obsession already.

I have never stated there is a controversy personally. Foles is a journeyman QB and would not start for most teams in the league. I'm over the moon ecstatic that Philly is paying him so much and didn't instead trade him for a high pick. It was just a brutal decision IMO. Wentz, on the other hand, is a good young QB that should be getting better.

I’m not obsessing... I’m pointing out that the only ones stating he is being rushed are Cowboy fans or that his career is in jeopardy.

I’m so fucking confused. Wentz needs to come back week one because of Foles amazing showing in the playoffs/SB. But wait... Philly is also stupid for rushing him back too early... but I’m not finished... he needs to rush back (Wait I’m confused, does he rush back or not) cause he might lose his job to a former pro bowler, pro bowl MVP, 27-2 QB, super bowl winning and SB MVP QB who wouldn’t start for most teams but we can get a high draft pick for him... but it’s a brutal decision to keep him because Wentz is ready to play... wait, he isn’t ready he’s being rushed back... oh forget it. I can’t figure this all out.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not obsessing... I’m pointing out that the only ones stating he is being rushed are Cowboy fans or that his career is in jeopardy.

I’m so fucking confused. Wentz needs to come back week one because of Foles amazing showing in the playoffs/SB. But wait... Philly is also stupid for rushing him back too early... but I’m not finished... he needs to rush back (Wait I’m confused, does he rush back or not) cause he might lose his job to a former pro bowler, pro bowl MVP, 27-2 QB, super bowl winning and SB MVP QB who wouldn’t start for most teams but we can get a high draft pick for him... but it’s a brutal decision to keep him because Wentz is ready to play... wait, he isn’t ready he’s being rushed back... oh forget it. I can’t figure this all out.
:scratch:
Of course anyone saying he is rushing back is claiming his career is in jeopardy.

That's like saying the only people saying he isn't rushing back are Eagles fans and those that think he isn't rushing back. Kinda a hollow statement.

Second, Dallas fans aren't a single mind. It's possible for us to have differing reasons and opinions. I think he is rushing back because of the severity of his injury. Others may think he is rushing back to protect his job. Dallas fans don't have meetings where we agree on talking points and opinions, so it's confusing why you lump us all together and take shots over the fact we have different reasons for claiming he is coming back too soon.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that supposed to be related to me saying if I were him I'd damn sure be starting week 1? Or from the voices in your head? That makes no sense at all. You seem to be taking the statements of 4 or 5 different people and molding them into one and of course as usual making things up. Or you just have mental problems:noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bull Shit to the bolded. that's not at all what I said or insinuated. You again assume you know what I meant and then you take off and run with these scenarios you created in your head. It's not my fault you can't read dude. Maybe you can get a translator or something to help you.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha

MY stupidity?

It takes a full year for a normal human being. Medically, the ACL might already be back much earlier, and depending on the rehab, even be supported by a stronger 'core' structure. The biggest issue is people trusting the ACL/MCL to be back to full strength again (which usually takes longer).

All of this depends on techniques used, just as rehab (btw, Wentz was already seen out walking/moving well before IIRC you said he should have been able to leave the bed). A massive factor in recovery/regeneration is also - simply - genetics; from personal experience - broken bones twice - both times they healed much faster than for the vast majority of people.

Similarly, Jason Peters should never have been able to come back from a twice snapped Achilles the way he did, if the 'standard medical recovery narrative' were true.

Wentz has already been in 7-on-7 practice, and in various agility drills. He is also known to aggressively rehab his knee.

Should Wentz start in week 1? Currently I am not sure. BTW, Wentz himself has said he would be fine starting week 1, and not having played in the preseason.

Could Wentz start in week 1? As things stand right now? Probably.

Should Wentz be worried about his job (feel threatened by Foles)? No way he should be. The pecking order is clear, Foles is no threat at all to Wentz.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull Shit to the bolded. that's not at all what I said or insinuated. You again assume you know what I meant and then you take off and run with these scenarios you created in your head. It's not my fault you can't read dude. Maybe you can get a translator or something to help you.

So what was your reason Wentz needs to come back week one... this should be good

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that supposed to be related to me saying if I were him I'd damn sure be starting week 1? Or from the voices in your head? That makes no sense at all. You seem to be taking the statements of 4 or 5 different people and molding them into one and of course as usual making things up. Or you just have mental problems:noidea:

It all makes perfect sense... now tell stupid old me why you think Wentz should rush back week one?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:
Of course anyone saying he is rushing back is claiming his career is in jeopardy.

That's like saying the only people saying he isn't rushing back are Eagles fans and those that think he isn't rushing back. Kinda a hollow statement.

Second, Dallas fans aren't a single mind. It's possible for us to have differing reasons and opinions. I think he is rushing back because of the severity of his injury. Others may think he is rushing back to protect his job. Dallas fans don't have meetings where we agree on talking points and opinions, so it's confusing why you lump us all together and take shots over the fact we have different reasons for claiming he is coming back too soon.

I see you’re point but coming from every Cowboy fan no matter what route they go they are fucked.

1. If he comes back too early his risking permanent injury

2. If he doesn’t come back early he’s going to lose his job to Foles cause we will boo him if he has a bad game

3. Foles is going to take his job but a Pro Bowl, Pro Bowl MVP. 27-2 guy, SB winning, SB MVP who is worth a high draft pick is a journey man. As of right now Foles is 100% better then Dak by the way.

4. They were stupid to keep Foles and not take the pick

5. They shouldn’t rush Wentz back.

No matter what they do the Eagles are DOOMED