• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumo(u)r - Have the Sens been sold?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liam Maguire is a frequent guest on the cesspool and has posted the following...

Everybody has their 'sources'. I'm no different folks. I talk to a few people who talk to a few people so take this for what it's worth which is probably nothing but -word is circulating that Melnyk has given up the pursuit at least to some degree and the Ottawa Senators have been sold and it will be announced earlier as opposed to later. Now, is this in full or in part, don't know. Is this with any conditions of him having any further involvement in a Lebreton Flats development, don't know. Also the name that is surfacing on this report as part of a new ownership group is Jeff Hunt. So....there ya go.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/wheelin-wednesday-sens-sold-liam-maguire/

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing the new owner will be the Boots Spano Blind Trust

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me if this is true:

tlxpyu.jpg

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liam Maguire is a frequent guest on the cesspool and has posted the following...

Everybody has their 'sources'. I'm no different folks. I talk to a few people who talk to a few people so take this for what it's worth which is probably nothing but -word is circulating that Melnyk has given up the pursuit at least to some degree and the Ottawa Senators have been sold and it will be announced earlier as opposed to later. Now, is this in full or in part, don't know. Is this with any conditions of him having any further involvement in a Lebreton Flats development, don't know. Also the name that is surfacing on this report as part of a new ownership group is Jeff Hunt. So....there ya go.

It would have to be a pretty big ownership group then. Jeff Hunt can't be worth anything close what it would take to be confirmed as an NHL owner today.

His brother Mike, on the other hand...

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say that Liam Maguire is a fucking tool. I hope in this case that he's onto something but he's kind of a dipshit at times.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that Liam Maguire is a fucking tool. I hope in this case that he's onto something but he's kind of a dipshit at times.

Probably the reason why he's on the cesspool with Bro Jake and Drunk Pratt in the morning :D

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quebecor buys Sens and moves them to QC ??? :think: