• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rueben Foster and Michael Bennett violated personal conduct rule

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFFFT I MEAN YAH!!! God if the NFL never suspended Brandon Browner we would've definitely won the Super Bowl against the Bronc.......... uh...... YAH, BULLSHIT!

Get over the Elliott suspension. You guys weren't gonna do anything with him last year anyway. Started off the season like .500 when he was playing and the games he was sitting that you lost were all superior teams that had good D-Lines which would've smoked him anyway.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFFFT I MEAN YAH!!! God if the NFL never suspended Brandon Browner we would've definitely won the Super Bowl against the Bronc.......... uh...... YAH, BULLSHIT!

Get over the Elliott suspension. You guys weren't gonna do anything with him last year anyway. Started off the season like .500 when he was playing and the games he was sitting that you lost were all superior teams that had good D-Lines which would've smoked him anyway.
All true, but I do believe the possible suspension weighed heavily on him and the team. That said I still fully support his fighting it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two should have already been suspended, but have not because they don't play for the Cowboys.

Zeke never arrested gets suspended for 6 games for doing nothing. Gregory never arrested and suspended for most of the past two seasons

One more month before Goodell gets booed off the stage at the draft.
You lost your argument when you brought up Gregory

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP is such a little bitch

You do realize Zeke was suspended in August right? Not in late March/early Apri?

Dumb fuck

Also how are you bitching about Gregory suspensions?

He failed/missed multiple test which will always lead to a suspension. Funny how I don't see Browns or fans or any other team complaining when a player on their teams is suspended due to violation of the substance abuse policy

Go to the Cowboys board with this BS

Roger is a grown ass man. Fans booing him isn't going to do anything to him.

You really think he gives a fuck if he gets booed?
Wow, you skip your medication today or something?:wtf2:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really but he does sound like a football fan thinking his team got screwed by the commissioner due to his past errors. I'd bet if Elliott was on your fav. team, you'd be pissed with 6 games.

can't wait for this clown to be in Dallas for the draft. Should be a real warm reception.

He doesn't care. He's happy cashing that mediocre 30 mil dollar paycheck.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another screw up by the owners. Here's hoping two or three other teams get shafted by Goodell. Starting with the Falcons

I thought Blank was buddy buddy with Rodger dodger

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two should have already been suspended, but have not because they don't play for the Cowboys.

Zeke never arrested gets suspended for 6 games for doing nothing. Gregory never arrested and suspended for most of the past two seasons

One more month before Goodell gets booed off the stage at the draft.
Bullshit

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one time Kraft was too, didn't help him, plus Jerry was all in Goodells corner during deflate gate. One thing about Goodell, he WILL bite the hand that feeds him.

One thing remains is Mara in the back corner