• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: [RS] (#75) 03/28/14 • Rangers @ Calgary Flames • 9PM • MSG+[HD]

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have played him sooner its not like Klein or J. Moore are any good.

Be honest, on what scale do you judge Klein? And don't tell me offensively, cause then i'm done with this convo.

Moore, yes, he's shaky and almost looks scared with the puck

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be honest, on what scale do you judge Klein? And don't tell me offensively, cause then i'm done with this convo..

Moore, yes, he's shaky and almost looks scared with the puck

Maybe Klein just has bad games when I can watch but every game I see he is not very good defensively and that is suppose to be his speciality.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave, I like you, but it's not just the games you wath, it's what all hockey fans and NYR fans do, we. Single out and judge players we dob't like. I did the same with Del Zotto. Klein has been just fine and he's played with 2 different defensemen since comong here. And he's adding offense as well, he's been fine

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave, I like you, but it's not just the games you wath, it's what all hockey fans and NYR fans do, we. Single out and judge players we dob't like. I did the same with Del Zotto. Klein has been just fine and he's played with 2 different defensemen since comong here. And he's adding offense as well, he's been fine

Well you can only judge what you can see and Diaz in his two games has looked much better then Moore or Klein. Also it had nothing to do with DZ. Though I think we could have gotten more for him it was time for him to go. I guess who knows it might not be that bad.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can only judge what you can see and Diaz in his two games has looked much better then Moore or Klein. Also it had nothing to do with DZ. Though I think we could have gotten more for him it was time for him to go. I guess who knows it might not be that bad.

No it was bad with DZ, he has been a healthy scratch for the last 4 games for the Preds, he blows

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was bad with DZ, he has been a healthy scratch for the last 4 games for the Preds, he blows

Two years ago he was our best player in the playoffs so there is something there thats why I thought we could have gotten more. Like I said though it was time to move on I agree with that.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, looks like I missed a barnburner at the Saddledome tonight. Nice to see the boys in red get back on the winning track.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rammo looked like Roy tonight, as expected, :lol: It was a good game, 2nd period had all the fire works

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job Flames!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOLOLOLOL I never thought there would be so many trolls in the NHL section.

I can't wait to return the favor in the next 2 weeks.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky i'm drunk and don't really care for your trolling, it'll be my turn to test the limits now. And being one of the only Ranger fan who speaks his mind on this board, I Can't wait.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let me explain my this is the best 4th line in hockey comment.

I'm not saying it because they scored last night or score twice against Philly in the big game on Wednesday. I'm saying it because this is one of the best fourth lines the Rangers have had in a long time, don't get me wrong, the Prust amd Boyle line from two years ago was great, but this one blows them away.

It's to the point where AV is finally able to roll all 4 lines, all game and even have them on the ice in big moments. Boyle and Moore are very good prnalty killers and this is honestly one of Boyle's best season as a Ranger. Yeah he had 20 goals one year, but that was a fluke, if you thought we were paying him for that, you're wrong. Not saying anybody on here, just in general. The guy wins faceoffs, kills penalties and has been chipping in on offense as of late. He's a very good defensive forward and he's finally using his big frame to throw out hits, protect the puck and create more plays down low.

The addition of Dominic Moore has been huge. He has been the best player on that line since coming back here. The guy is trusted all over the ice, he's the leader of that fourth line and I love it. Last night, AV had them out with 2and a half minutes to go because he trusts them and they have created offense the last two weeks. I know Boston, Chicago, SJ has 3 of the best fourth lines in hockey, but all biased aside, the Rangers, IMO are top5.