• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: RRSO | #12 OU(4-1) v. TEXAS(3-2) | 2:30CT | ESPN

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure we didn't hold you or something on that play? :dhd:
take-a-break-from-your-soul-crushing-realitv-dance-break-4649789.png

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me what you're talking about. I saw plenty holding on our guys, but not more than 3 or 4 blatant missed holding calls. Same as with you guys. Your all world LT is a holding MFer just by himself. All the greats really are, they just know how to get away with it.

3af0fe21a8b7c7e0114d9112f3ca39876a2fe9e932d494ffbf93326bf0164dd7.jpg

You'll like this one.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3af0fe21a8b7c7e0114d9112f3ca39876a2fe9e932d494ffbf93326bf0164dd7.jpg

You'll like this one.

Yep, there were 3 holds I believe on our part in the first half during our late scoring drives. 2 of which were pretty bad.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so unfucking believable what happened.
Anyone can see it except a Texas fan.
ALL FUCKING DAY.

And still won the game.

Who is claiming they weren't holds? Only OU fans believe this shit doesn't happen to every team in the Big 12. It just started this year, in particular the last 3 games, for some conspiracy against OU so that we run them out of the conference. :pound:

You fuckers just can't admit I was right about Stoops leaving having an effect on your defense. :nod:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to my first RRS - here are my observations:
  • Great game watching 2 blue blood fan bases go at it was great to see.
  • Stadium is old and hard to get in and out of - game needs to move to AT&T Stadium
  • Putting up with the fair shit is a bitch, but I guess it's tradition.
  • Oklahoma women are bigger than Texas women.
  • Texas fans are more obnoxious.
  • Boomer Sooner worst fight song in the Country.
  • OU won because they have playmakers Texas does not.
  • Overall great experience for one time will not go back unless it is moved out of that shit hole.
  • Good luck the rest of the way fellas.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if had texico won, if the refs would have wanted their turn to wear that Golden Hat?

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole topic is so disappointing. Let me get this straight. Some of the OU fans on this board are upset because they felt OU should have beaten Texas worse because they are so much of a better team. So it didn’t go down that way, and now you are claiming Texas got away with holds making the game closer than it should have been. You’re hoping by doing this makes OU look better in people’s eyes.

First of all, bullshit. I can guarantee you that both teams got away with holds just like EVERY football game. Second, this game is a huge rivalry game. I’ve seen both sides go in as big underdogs and walk away a winner. As you should know, you throw away the records in this game. It doesn’t matter how either team looks before, during, and after this game.

OU and Texas both have a ways to go Neither is a threat to win a national championship this year. It happens, but to start making excuses is just unacceptable. Get over it and move on. You won the game for Christ sake. It’s a great win for OU. Take the win and move on.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to my first RRS - here are my observations:
  • Great game watching 2 blue blood fan bases go at it was great to see.
  • Stadium is old and hard to get in and out of - game needs to move to AT&T Stadium
  • Putting up with the fair shit is a bitch, but I guess it's tradition.
  • Oklahoma women are bigger than Texas women.
  • Texas fans are more obnoxious.
  • Boomer Sooner BEST fight song in the Country.
  • OU won because they have playmakers Texas does not.
  • Overall great experience for one time will not go back unless it is moved out of that shit hole.
  • Good luck the rest of the way fellas.

Fixed that for you sport.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole topic is so disappointing. Let me get this straight. Some of the OU fans on this board are upset because they felt OU should have beaten Texas worse because they are so much of a better team. So it didn’t go down that way, and now you are claiming Texas got away with holds making the game closer than it should have been. You’re hoping by doing this makes OU look better in people’s eyes.
OH no you've got it all wrong. I personally am upset because fuck texas. I don't give two shits about how this win is perceived by anyone else. Fuck baylor too, we got an even more thorough fucking there.

First of all, bullshit. I can guarantee you that both teams got away with holds just like EVERY football game. Second, this game is a huge rivalry game. I’ve seen both sides go in as big underdogs and walk away a winner. As you should know, you throw away the records in this game. It doesn’t matter how either team looks before, during, and after this game.

One of your own said so himself that there were multiple egregious no-calls...more so on one side than another. If we had gotten more or a marked better shake, I would be more than forthcoming about how YOU GUISE got screwed. Numbers in stat line were OU 8 for 81, tx 5 for 33.

OU and Texas both have a ways to go Neither is a threat to win a national championship this year. It happens, but to start making excuses is just unacceptable. Get over it and move on. You won the game for Christ sake. It’s a great win for OU. Take the win and move on.
No excuses are being made, we won....and fuck texas in case you didn't get that earlier.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH no you've got it all wrong. I personally am upset because fuck texas. I don't give two shits about how this win is perceived by anyone else. Fuck baylor too, we got an even more thorough fucking there.

One of your own said so himself that there were multiple egregious no-calls...more so on one side than another. If we had gotten more or a marked better shake, I would be more than forthcoming about how YOU GUISE got screwed. Numbers in stat line were OU 8 for 81, tx 5 for 33.

No excuses are being made, we won....and fuck texas in case you didn't get that earlier.

Very mature response. Son, you're going places in this world.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very mature response. Son, you're going places in this world.
Well I'm trying really hard to get the message board elite to notice me.

Thanks for noticing.

Enjoy your loss.