• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royce White, the Double Agent?

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind the fact that Royce White is probably the last person in the NBA who should call anyone out for being "shaky," he just singlehandedly assured that the Thunder will win Game 6 on Friday. I think this is worse than the Knicks showing up in funeral black. Get your vCash ready. For those that missed it:

After the Rockets staved off elimination for a second straight game with Wednesday's 107-100 win in Game 5, White tweeted his confidence at the Thunder and Durant:

"And... that's why you play the games. That @okcthunder team just looked shook. They're looking shaky baby."

White followed with another tweet to Durant.

"@KDTrey5... Y'all are looking SHAAAKYY BAAABYY."

Royce White Taunts Thunder

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many eye rolls there were in Houston after White's tweets. I'm sure the Houston players weren't exactly happy to see these tweets.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how many Houston players even consider White part of the organization. He's a fuckin' assclown

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many eye rolls there were in Houston after White's tweets. I'm sure the Houston players weren't exactly happy to see these tweets.

I would be livid if I were Harden, McHale, etc.

It's common knowledge that White hates the Rockets, but this is on a whole new level of ridiculousness. It's almost like it was deliberate. Keep in mind, White is actually a very intelligent guy, at least comes across that way in the few interviews I've seen of him.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I don’t get fired up off stuff,” Durant said. “I get fired up just playing this game, enjoying the game. Like I said, I wish him the best. I wish he could have played and really felt this intensity for a playoff game, but I guess watching on TV is better.”

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I don’t get fired up off stuff,” Durant said. “I get fired up just playing this game, enjoying the game. Like I said, I wish him the best. I wish he could have played and really felt this intensity for a playoff game, but I guess watching on TV is better.”

Great quote.

Trust that Durant is indeed fired up and this was fuel for the fire.