• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roy Hibbert challenges Stone Cold Steve Austin

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, Hibbert's the best, I loved seeing him on Parks and Rec a few years back too.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the only way to settle this is to first have a basketball game then have a wrestling match.

On a side note, this would be a great way to increase the IND marketability, would be bigger than MIA Harlem Shake and the Superbowl shuffle combined...then maybe they could afford to resign some players in the offseason.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? I know he does MMA. He needs to do more of it, he is still too nice and not mean or strong enough.

Yeah. He never retaliates. The only time he knocks someone to the floor is out of sheer clumsiness. I would love to give him a few pointers about how to convince people not to be, eh, unkind in the lane.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He never retaliates. The only time he knocks someone to the floor is out of sheer clumsiness. I would love to give him a few pointers about how to convince people not to be, eh, unkind in the lane.

I like that he's a good guy, but he can scare people even more than he already does down low. He got into it a little in that GS game with Lee, but that is a rare occurance. I don't want him to fight though, but get tougher.