• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Round 2...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...as we've discussed before it's always time to throw out the records in these AFC west contests. Looking forward to another great contest, fellas. Good luck to the Raiders...:suds:

Go Chiefs...!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its on KC Fan!! Lets hope for an EPIC GAME!! But with our Raiders Winning!! Good luck.. Go Raiders..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy crap, chefs off to a roaring start raiders not so much. hope we can get back in the game.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders Fans are pathetic. Look at all the empty seats! Oh yeah, you can't see them cuz the game's blacked out there!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was right, this game was epic!! KC and their well coached team put up 56 on us in OUR HOUSE!! WHATS UP WITH THAT DA?? DO YOU FEEL THAT HEAT?? Hey DA lets see if the Bolts can match that!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, just got back from taking my wife to dinner and apparently missed ALL the second half fireworks...

Nice game again, fellas...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was right, this game was epic!! KC and their well coached team put up 56 on us in OUR HOUSE!! WHATS UP WITH THAT DA?? DO YOU FEEL THAT HEAT?? Hey DA lets see if the Bolts can match that!!

You cats are all class. Let's do it again next season...:suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
67, you guys got a beast team!! With beast coaching!! KC has a chance at the SUPERBOWL!! 67 we are going to spank you NEXT YEAR!! LOL I might as well start trolling you right now about next year cuz its ovah for you cats next year..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the final score was ugly for the home team, we had a brief time when it looked like we might get back in it but untimely intros doomed us, short field for the chefs all day long spells big trouble, something we had been pretty good at avoiding this year, not today.

We know this is a work in progress, it's tough to hide your weakness when playing in division, I guess McG was going to have an off day sooner than later. Jennings was pretty stellar, he is a keeper. Every time we got something going we shot ourselves in the foot with a foolish turnover.

Back to the drawing board, we got a couple more to finish this string out, and look forward to a better '14.

Great game by the Chefs, can't take anything away from them, I wish them luck in the postseason.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the final score was ugly for the home team, we had a brief time when it looked like we might get back in it but untimely intros doomed us, short field for the chefs all day long spells big trouble, something we had been pretty good at avoiding this year, not today.

We know this is a work in progress, it's tough to hide your weakness when playing in division, I guess McG was going to have an off day sooner than later. Jennings was pretty stellar, he is a keeper. Every time we got something going we shot ourselves in the foot with a foolish turnover.

Back to the drawing board, we got a couple more to finish this string out, and look forward to a better '14.

Great game by the Chefs, can't take anything away from them, I wish them luck in the postseason.

If we're playing as the 5th seed we're definitely gonna need it. Thanks, man...

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're playing as the 5th seed we're definitely gonna need it. Thanks, man...

Well '67 as 5th seed you would likely play the Colts in the WC, I think the Chefs should take that one, moving forward becomes more difficult, likely Pats or Donks. I think it boils down to getting your best defensive players back on field, it looks like Hali will be back, Houston a ?, but he won't let an elbow hold him back for too long. You do play the Colts this week, should be an interesting preview of possible first round opponent.
Good luck to you '67.