• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Round 1 tonight!!!

Who you Mofo's got for our round 1 pick? Saying we stay at 21.

• TJ Watt LB/Wis

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Jarrad Davis LB/FLA

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Charles Harris DE/MIZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dalvin Cook RB/FS

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Hassan Reddick LB/TEM

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • David Njoku TE/MIA/Ebron part duex

• Rueben Foster LB/ALA

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Jabrill Peppers S/MI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Corey Davis WR/WMI

• Adoree Jackson CB/USC

• Obi Melifonwu S/UConn

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Taco Charlton DE/MI

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other... Please Specify below

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW anyone else fear for that baby's life when that obvious psycho Garett Bolles was running around with it? Holy shit.

"He's (the baby) going to remember this night forever!" - Bolles

Um, no dumb fuck. He's 3 months old.

Dude is an idiot. If the Broncos can get him to reign in his temper and maybe open a book he could turn into something elite.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers traded up with the Seahawks and selected Alabama ILB Reuben Foster with the No. 31 overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft.

The 49ers were said to be considering Foster as high as No. 2 overall, and he was expected to be a top-of-the-round pick but medical and off-field concerns put Foster in a draft-night slide. Foster (6’0/229) earned the 2016 Butkus Award as college football’s top linebacker, wrapping his four-year career with 24 tackles for loss and eight sacks across 24 starts. He never forced a single turnover at Alabama, but did lead the nation in PFF College’s run-stop percentage last year and showed an ability to cover tight ends and tailbacks on tape. A vicious hitter with missile-like range, Foster offers All-Pro potential if he can stay healthy and keep his head on straight. He has dealt with numerous stingers/concussions, is currently rehabbing a torn rotator cuff, and got kicked out of the Combine for arguing with a hospital worker after failing a drug test. He also managed a 9 on the Wonderlic. While his ceiling is high, Foster also has a low NFL floor.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions selected Florida LB Jarrad Davis with the No. 21 overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft.

Davis (6’1/238) made 23 starts for the Gators, amassing 20 career tackles for loss and 5.5 sacks. Plagued by injuries, Davis missed four games as a senior due to recurring ankle woes and suffered a year-ending meniscus tear as a sophomore. When healthy, Davis was one of college football’s highest-impact outside linebackers, attacking ball carriers with high-velocity hits and showing fluidity in space with strong tackling efficiency and competent pass-coverage chops. Davis offers a three-down skill set with starting potential at Sam or Will. NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein has compared him to Panthers SLB Shaq Thompson. Apr 27 - 10:35 PM

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to draft one of the most athletic member of the crypts in Dalvin Cook.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Profootballtalk reports Florida LB Jarrad Davis won't get past the Dolphins at No. 22.

Considered a surefire first-rounder, Davis has been bandied about as a mid-evening pick. The Miami Herald has the Dolphins locked into a defensive end, but perhaps that's under the assumption Davis won't be there. Apr 27 - 6:44 PM

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really want a DT or DE in the 2nd. Tonah Kpassagnon 6'6 289. Great size, don't know a whole lot about him but he looks like a monster and would be a nice compliment to Ziggy?
It would be hard to pass on D. Cook if he was still available.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really want a DT or DE in the 2nd. Tonah Kpassagnon 6'6 289. Great size, don't know a whole lot about him but he looks like a monster and would be a nice compliment to Ziggy?
It would be hard to pass on D. Cook if he was still available.

Your avatar of that family photo bombing you while you look at your phone is pretty funny.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to USA Today's Tom Pelissero, teams believe 49ers first-round ILB Reuben Foster will require a second shoulder surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff.

He's already in the midst of recovering from the first one following Alabama's season, and coach Nick Saban, speaking after last night's first round, expressed frustration with Foster's decision to not consult Dr. James Andrews, instead going to a different doctor. Another NFL exec thinks Foster could be a serious problem off the field outside of Alabama, where he had people to "hold his hand." He won't get that in the NFL. While the Foster pick at 31 for the 49ers has widely been praised, there are an excess of red flags that could make it backfire.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW anyone else fear for that baby's life when that obvious psycho Garett Bolles was running around with it? Holy shit.

"He's (the baby) going to remember this night forever!" - Bolles

Um, no dumb fuck. He's 3 months old.
Yep.

"He'll remember this the rest of his life."

Um no, he wants to suck a tit, shit his pants and fall asleep. He won't remember a damn thing.

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you do the charity deal at Valley Lutheran a couple weeks ago?

No, I just do the one in Iosco County for our departments. He called last week and said that he got word from Caldwell and Quinn that players under contract could no longer participate. I'm sure Cory Slessinger will be up here and maybe Herman again. Brock Guttierez has been up a few times. It'll be interesting to see who comes. Always a good time, the kids dig it. By the time we play they should know all the picks so that'll be cool. Rob is doing the post draft show sometime Sunday.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I just do the one in Iosco County for our departments. He called last week and said that he got word from Caldwell and Quinn that players under contract could no longer participate. I'm sure Cory Slessinger will be up here and maybe Herman again. Brock Guttierez has been up a few times. It'll be interesting to see who comes. Always a good time, the kids dig it. By the time we play they should know all the picks so that'll be cool. Rob is doing the post draft show sometime Sunday.
Have fun!

When they used to come and donit at my HS it was always a huge deal. Real cool of those guys to give their time. And all of you guys as well.

Don't forget to share what you hear.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster was more than just water - he has 'head case' type baggage.

I was telling my CEO yesterday, (he's an ole pachyderm mutherfucker) how I wouldn't mind Foster falling to us. He said basically word around is Foster is already showing signs of going concussion crazy and he's reckless with his head and neck. He thinks Foster may already be too far gone to have any real career. I think Neo-Matt Millen out in San Fran will regret this pick.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably better off not having the 5th year option with a WIL or MIKE LB cheaper to just sign them long term

Very true. Actually read a article last night that made me rethink it. Stating that the 1st pick on day 2 is coveted by many. So maybe they gambled they could cash in even more. Made sense to me, I just like that option. Whether it's leverage or assists with cap down the road.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like JD was their guy all along. Interesting.

Made a few hints of him being the QB of defense and making calls. He said right after the draft last year would be LT. So does this put him at the MIKE?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis had 7 votes last night after he was picked. Who are the 4 guys who voted on hindsight?