• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roster

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed on Mac. The story goes the Pens think he is a better skater and less of a defensive liability than Godard was... wow... not from the little I've seen of him.

Morrow was fun while he lasted, but you could see against a better level of player in Chicago, he finally looks a bit overwhelmed.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go vitale!! I'm so glad to see him make it. That kid really impressed me last season, and I'm glad he's getting another opportunity to prove he's worth a roster spot.

Morrow going back is also a great move. It was cool to see his development, but he wasn't ready.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So essentially the same roster everyone expected the team to have coming into camp. I'm not surprised about Vitale because the kid earned it, and from what I saw is an ideal replacement at fourth line center for Max. Anyone have a report on his faceoffs? He looked decent in the preseason.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice to see Vitale make it. I can't find his preseason faceoff numbers but from what I watched of him he seems to win a majority, especially in the offensive zone.

I wonder who will be the odd man out when Crosby and/or Jeffrey returns? I assume Park, Vitale is good for the 4th line but not really sure Letestu is a bottom 6 center.

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyone have a report on his faceoffs? He looked decent in the preseason.

I know late in one preseason game he was over 70%, that perked my eyebrows. Against the Wings, he was over 50% I think, and had 5 hits.
I really see him winning most face-offs on the PK.. and that is a great skill to have for the job he's after.