• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rookie RB's

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how far do you let Guice drop in a dynasty draft now before you jump on him to stash for next year?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how far do you let Guice drop in a dynasty draft now before you jump on him to stash for next year?
Like a startup, or a rookie draft?

In a rookie draft, I think if you want him, probably still better take him in the late first. I can't imagine he'd make it much further than that.
After the big names- Penny, Freeman, Michel, Jones, Johnson, Moore, Ridley, maybe Gallup and Kirk..he should honestly still be the next name called.
And a startup should be pretty much the same, its just that the round is gonna be flow dependant. Once the above mentioned are gone.. That's the round he should go in..IMHO.
But, also IMHO, I wouldn't have taken him to begin with before the injury, I definitely won't touch him now

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a startup, or a rookie draft?

In a rookie draft, I think if you want him, probably still better take him in the late first. I can't imagine he'd make it much further than that.
After the big names- Penny, Freeman, Michel, Jones, Johnson, Moore, Ridley, maybe Gallup and Kirk..he should honestly still be the next name called.
And a startup should be pretty much the same, its just that the round is gonna be flow dependant. Once the above mentioned are gone.. That's the round he should go in..IMHO.
But, also IMHO, I wouldn't have taken him to begin with before the injury, I definitely won't touch him now
rookie draft. I have 8th pick, debating whether to take him if he makes it that far (he still might not)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rookie draft. I have 8th pick, debating whether to take him if he makes it that far (he still might not)
I forgot Court land Sutton in my previous post..another guy I'd take over Guice at this point. Personally, I think 6-8 is about where he SHOULD have been going to start with. But no, I wouldn't take him at 8, all the bigger names at RB would gave to be gone, along with Moore, Ridley, Sutton and Gallup before I'd consider him.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"What's your problem with me anyway?? I even brought cake!"

giphy.gif
Dirty bastard ends up in SF, a team I loathe, yet a RB situation I'm highly invested in..damnit

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you say...TRich??

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

EachFormalJohndory-size_restricted.gif
:pound::pound::pound:
As I impatiently await Madden '19, I pulled out Madden '17 ( didn't partake in '18), started a new franchise and "fantasy draft". After I autodrafted the rest of the roster, only making my own selections to assure I had ever ex Husker in the NFL, I perused the waiver wire to find a better RB2 than Christian Michael..I'll be damned if Trich wasn't sitting there undrafted. Think I'll use him to break the single season rushing and TD mark, just because.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude is 6'0", 238 lbs. He doesn't have breakaway speed and he doesn't run with much power.

The Oregon offense is built to make their RBs look like studs. They have 1,000++ yard rushers every single year. The only ones to do anything are LeGarrette Blount (career journeyman with 1 gear) and Jonathan Stewart (one 1,000 yard season almost a decade ago, mostly a plodding average RB). The problem with Freeman is that he's nowhere near as athletic as Stewart and doesn't run with nearly the power that Blount has.

I might end up being wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. However, again, there's a reason he was the 8th RB taken in the draft.

Been a few weeks... Do you still think Freeman's a bum? Lol

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns were 4-0 in the preseason last year, ease up a bit. Let's see what he does in an actual game.
Preseason or not, he's obviously not a bum. Maybe he won't be great, the jury is still out on how good he'll be, but he's obviously the cream of the crop in Denver.

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns were 4-0 in the preseason last year, ease up a bit. Let's see what he does in an actual game.

This has nothing to do with wins or loses... I am talking about Freeman as a talent. Rolls Royce is in for a big rookie year, sorry you didn't jump on board the wagon when he was a good value weeks ago

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason or not, he's obviously not a bum. Maybe he won't be great, the jury is still out on how good he'll be, but he's obviously the cream of the crop in Denver.
I've never called him a bum. I just don't think he's a special talent.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with wins or loses... I am talking about Freeman as a talent. Rolls Royce is in for a big rookie year, sorry you didn't jump on board the wagon when he was a good value weeks ago
What counts as "big"? 800 yards? That's probably doable.

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What counts as "big"? 800 yards? That's probably doable.

That's a joke right? I hope that's not 800 total yards..

Freeman if healthy 16gms has 1300 total yards 8 TDS and around 35rec..

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a joke right? I hope that's not 800 total yards..

Freeman if healthy 16gms has 1300 total yards 8 TDS and around 35rec..
No he doesn't. You are in a dream world about this guy. He'll put up a few decent rushing games and some duds. He still is lacking in pass pro which is going to keep him from being a 4 down back. He also still is in a very crappy offense.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he doesn't. You are in a dream world about this guy. He'll put up a few decent rushing games and some duds. He still is lacking in pass pro which is going to keep him from being a 4 down back. He also still is in a very crappy offense.
damn...those 4 down backs are hard to come by. And I had such high hopes too, rushing, receiving, punting, and now you're telling me can't do it

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn...those 4 down backs are hard to come by. And I had such high hopes too, rushing, receiving, punting, and now you're telling me can't do it
:facepalm3:

Yup, deserved that.