• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but Romo holds the cards pal. If he doesn't like the team, he retires and does television.
Uh, no he really doesn't, not even close. He wants to play, start, get paid, and prove he isn't done...and maybe get a Ring. Retiring would be what's called a bluff, which works great, unless you are called

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, no he really doesn't, not even close. He wants to play, start, get paid, and prove he isn't done...and maybe get a Ring. Retiring would be what's called a bluff, which works great, unless you are called

What I'm saying is he isn't going to a bad team. The 49ers could offer a first and he isn't going. That -to me anyway - is holding the cards. I'm saying he has a list of teams - maybe 3-5 teams- and that's it

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was simply agreeing to we can draft. I've always liked Wilcox.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer Carr over Mo just for the fact he doesnt miss games and is great in the locker room. Nothing big maybe a two year deal and go through the draft for another cb to go with Scan Carr Brown Rookie. Maybe the rookie plays over Carr but it would allow us to keep Brown in the slot where he was very effective last season. Scan already is a bit off from his injury, signing Mo, another injury question mark and going with a rookie would be a huge risk IMO.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Romo saw the Brock trade and knows what that means. If no one trades for him, thats where hes going.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been in Houston all week and the sports talk radio folks are all poo-pooing a Romo to Houston trade or signing.
Well not all but most anyway . Back in Dallas now Thank God
No matter where Tony goes I wish him well he has been a great Player for the Cowboys.
Good Luck Tony

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been in Houston all week and the sports talk radio folks are all poo-pooing a Romo to Houston trade or signing.
Well not all but most anyway . Back in Dallas now Thank God
No matter where Tony goes I wish him well he has been a great Player for the Cowboys.
Good Luck Tony
Did you get the feeling it was from a Football point of view or more because they dislike the Cowboys and have probably put Romo down for so long that they are now in a precarious spot of having to say he is good?

You should have reminded them that they might have been able to hang on and beat NE in the playoffs with Romo.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you get the feeling it was from a Football point of view or more because they dislike the Cowboys and have probably put Romo down for so long that they are now in a precarious spot of having to say he is good?

You should have reminded them that they might have been able to hang on and beat NE in the playoffs with Romo.

I think it was a little of both lots of Cowboy haters in Houston and lots of folks in Houston don't like folks from Dallas and vise versa

Anyway I wish Tony all the best going forward.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOX Sports & Other Network Interested In Hiring Tony Romo, But He’s Still Wants To Play
Nate Bouda 2 hours ago Cowboys 0 Comments

Adam Schefter is reporting that Fox Sports would like to replace John Lynch, who is the 49ers’ GM, with Tony Romo. According to Schefter, there are other networks interested in Romo, his goal remains to play this season.

It seems like every day the story changes in regards to Romo.

Some have wondered if retirement could be a serious consideration for Romo, given the injuries he’s dealt with in recent years and the fact that he would have to move on to a new team to keep playing.

Plus, reports have said for some time now that Romo had interest from TV networks, so this shouldn’t come as a huge surprise.

Trade rumors have connected Romo to the Broncos and Texans in return days, but reports have since downplayed any interest from the Broncos and Texans in regards to a Romo trade, which implies that the Cowboys are trying to drum up some trade interest before they’re forced to designate him as a post-June 1 release.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOX Sports & Other Network Interested In Hiring Tony Romo, But He’s Still Wants To Play
Nate Bouda 2 hours ago Cowboys 0 Comments

Adam Schefter is reporting that Fox Sports would like to replace John Lynch, who is the 49ers’ GM, with Tony Romo. According to Schefter, there are other networks interested in Romo, his goal remains to play this season.

It seems like every day the story changes in regards to Romo.

Some have wondered if retirement could be a serious consideration for Romo, given the injuries he’s dealt with in recent years and the fact that he would have to move on to a new team to keep playing.

Plus, reports have said for some time now that Romo had interest from TV networks, so this shouldn’t come as a huge surprise.

Trade rumors have connected Romo to the Broncos and Texans in return days, but reports have since downplayed any interest from the Broncos and Texans in regards to a Romo trade, which implies that the Cowboys are trying to drum up some trade interest before they’re forced to designate him as a post-June 1 release.

I expected him to be an in studio guy over color commentary. It's kind of wierd that he could go right from the field to an NFL announcer just like that. I've done a some games on the local radio for high school. I'm not saying it's hard but I did it with maybe 250 people listening.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected him to be an in studio guy over color commentary. It's kind of wierd that he could go right from the field to an NFL announcer just like that. I've done a some games on the local radio for high school. I'm not saying it's hard but I did it with maybe 250 people listening.

I couldn't do it, I would sound like a buffoon. I would get fired faster than John Rhadigan did as the Rangers announcer a few years back

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't do it, I would sound like a buffoon. I would get fired faster than John Rhadigan did as the Rangers announcer a few years back

I mean Lynch was an NFC game announcer mainly. If Romo took his job, I'm sure there are still some players out there he dislikes. I remember Aikman going after Jason Sehorn a lot I think. I can't remember if Aikman went straight to the booth or not. I know the networks couldn't seem to wait for Tiki Barber to retire. He didn't fare very well at the start. Romo likes to joke around with reporters. I think he would be better in studio

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine me on this board talking about how much better Romo is than Gruden or Maddon lol

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It does not look like Romo is in the position were he will get stuck going to a place where he does not want to go.

But your right, I really doubt he is going to retire if he has a starting job in the NFL. Maybe if the only teams calling are horrendous and are barley expedited to win more than 3 or 4 games.