• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is an interesting Dude. I feel like he's improved to the point now where he is a top 3-4 QB in the game. A Super Bowl along with his stats might mean a shot at the HOF. No ring, and his legacy might be Danny White, the Buffalo Bills of QB's:2cents:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to vote Tony but since I see Brady as #2 I had to vote Brady. You have to know the Brady hate is driving Pat Fans bananas.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I would change subject and revisit the outstanding catch by O'Dell beckham. I am going to go on record and say if that is dez making that catch there is a flag thrown for offensive pass,interference. Beckham obviously grabbed carr and took him out of the play.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk about everyone else but the officials have been royally screwing the cowboys ever since godell took over.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question for all.

Should AC100 be known as the "Crying Fan"?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screwing the Cowboys... like in that Detroit game. We can debate the non call but if an Offensive player runs 30 yards on to the field without his helmet on and screams at a ref that 100% is a penalty and should have cost Dallas the game. You're being silly for downplaying what Odell did. Dude put up the same numbers as Dez in 5 less games. He is 100% LEGIT and that was the greatest catch in the history of the league.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screwing the Cowboys... like in that Detroit game. We can debate the non call but if an Offensive player runs 30 yards on to the field without his helmet on and screams at a ref that 100% is a penalty and should have cost Dallas the game. You're being silly for downplaying what Odell did. Dude put up the same numbers as Dez in 5 less games. He is 100% LEGIT and that was the greatest catch in the history of the league.

I was under the impression Odell was thrown to about the same amount of times in 5 less games as Dez.

Odell has huge potential. But it does not take much to set him off. The secret is out. Lets see what he is like when the double teams start showing up and Eli goes elsewhere.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo offers a night out on the town to help support Dallas shooting victims
Romo and Jason Witten are auctioning off a night on the town with them including autographed jerseys

View More: U.S. News|Crime News|Live News|More News Videos

It did not take long for the Cowboys' community to rally behind the slain officers in Dallas (as well as the overall pro sports community in the region and state) following the horrific events of last week.

Tony Romo, other NFL players offer condolences
Tony Romo, in particular is spearheading fundraising efforts via auction items and otherwise with people around the country shaken and disturbed by the attacks on law enforcement there.

Romo and tight end Jason Witten are auctioning off a night on the town with them including autographed jerseys. Fans can also bid on items like watching a Rangers game in an exclusive suite with Cowboys offensive linemen Zack Martin and Travis Frederick. They can attend a Mavericks game with owner Mark Cuban (and pitching him a Shark Tank idea or two), and much more at an auction taking place at Dos Jefes restaurant in Dallas on Thursday. All proceeds benefitting the relatives of those killed last week.

CBS Radio in Dallas has been very active in the movement to raise money for the families of the fallen. Those who cannot attend events in Dallas are being asked to make donations to the families through the Guns And Hoses Foundation, a charity in North Texas that was started in 2002 to assist the families of fallen first responders in the area (gunsandhosestx.com).

Those involved hope to be able to raise $300,000 for the families through the auction items and donations.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All jokes aside. Dudes didn't have to do shit, but they did. Much respect for those two... off the field.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is an interesting Dude. I feel like he's improved to the point now where he is a top 3-4 QB in the game. A Super Bowl along with his stats might mean a shot at the HOF. No ring, and his legacy might be Danny White, the Buffalo Bills of QB's:2cents:
I rank top qbs ever as staubach,Aikman with Romo coming in 3rd. In all fairness Danny white actually had a defense for most of his career. We all know what the Cowboys defenses have been like for Romo,s career. Horrible.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like O'Dell as a player but damn he pushed off on Carr before that amazing catch. If Dez makes the same catch he would have got flagged for PI

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo - QB - Cowboys
Cowboys QB coach Wade Wilson said Tony Romo is dealing with some "stiffness" in his back.

The issue does not seem to be limiting him in any way and could be something he has dealt with for several years. That said, it is a good reminder Romo has had serious back problems during his career in addition to the collarbone injuries which ended last season. The 36-year-old carries more injury risk than most other quarterbacks.

Source: Jon Machota on Twitter
Aug 2 - 10:02 AM

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo - QB - Cowboys
Cowboys QB coach Wade Wilson said Tony Romo is dealing with some "stiffness" in his back.

The issue does not seem to be limiting him in any way and could be something he has dealt with for several years. That said, it is a good reminder Romo has had serious back problems during his career in addition to the collarbone injuries which ended last season. The 36-year-old carries more injury risk than most other quarterbacks.

Source: Jon Machota on Twitter
Aug 2 - 10:02 AM

Yep, and I keep reading he is in the best shape he has been in for a long time. Not sure what to think. I guess we just need to sit back and let it unfold.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and I keep reading he is in the best shape he has been in for a long time. Not sure what to think. I guess we just need to sit back and let it unfold.
Didn't they say the same thing last year?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching training camp on NFL network. Interviewing Romo right now and asked about back. He said "you can't put the kind of torque on your back every single day" when you "have back surgery a few times". But thinks he'll be fine.

Screw the collar bone. The back is what worries me:hope:

Side note: he sure don't look fat to me...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching training camp on NFL network. Interviewing Romo right now and asked about back. He said "you can't put the kind of torque on your back every single day" when you "have back surgery a few times". But thinks he'll be fine.

Screw the collar bone. The back is what worries me:hope:

Side note: he sure don't look fat to me.

Now don't go ruining everybody's fun.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now don't go ruining everybody's fun.
It was a good little interview. He talked about how your progressions are more difficult on 3rd down than first and second down due to the defense trying to fool you and also due to the fact that they no longer need to hold their gaps for running lanes and can move around more and be creative and also went through everything you look at/for. Then Warner chimed in to remind everyone that all of this happens in 3 seconds with guys running all around the field at full speed and with guys running at you to hit you.

When asked about how he improvises: He talked about how when you mature as a QB you learn to not panic. That when things break down everything scrambles a little and there is chaos, but then if you step up or out and a new pocket develops you need to recognize that you again have time and need to slow back down and be calm and look to deliver the ball again.

All from memory and while very tired so sorry if I messed up some of what he said.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good little interview. He talked about how your progressions are more difficult on 3rd down than first and second down due to the defense trying to fool you and also due to the fact that they no longer need to hold their gaps for running lanes and can move around more and be creative and also went through everything you look at/for. Then Warner chimed in to remind everyone that all of this happens in 3 seconds with guys running all around the field at full speed and with guys running at you to hit you.

When asked about how he improvises: He talked about how when you mature as a QB you learn to not panic. That when things break down everything scrambles a little and there is chaos, but then if you step up or out and a new pocket develops you need to recognize that you again have time and need to slow back down and be calm and look to deliver the ball again.

All from memory and while very tired so sorry if I messed up some of what he said.
I'll have to look for it. One thing Romo is very good at is moving the make time, his back has limited him somewhat here but he's still very good at it. I think his back is what now makes him go fetal when the sack is obvious.