• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo Poll

Romo, are you...?

• Total voters

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of strong feelings on Romo. If he is released by the Cowboys are you in favor of signing him or opposed?

We need to have everyone on record for when we sign him. ;)

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not voting, as I'm not a Denver fan.

I wouldn't be surprised if Elway takes a gamble on Romo.

Remember Elway went with Manning who had several neck surgeries.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way he's getting to the Super Bowl is with a scalped ticket.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not in favor of signing him, but I wasn't thrilled when we signed Peyton either. In Romo's case he is injured too often and I would rather keep both our young QBs and let the best man win. Lynch has a higher ceiling then Seimian but Seimian is probably the better QB. We will have to wait and see how much each grows during the offseason.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now that the LT market has dried up which means Elway will most definitely draft one with our first rounder (which pisses me off) might as well sign him

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring him in. The chip on the shoulder quarterback tour continues, thus giving Siemian and/or Lynch time to further develop. Win now, win from now on.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now that the LT market has dried up which means Elway will most definitely draft one with our first rounder (which pisses me off) might as well sign him

No LT and you want to sign him ???????????? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm for minimum............... He would be excellent back up .

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very excited at the prospect of having Manning here as QB. With Romo, ehhhh, not so much. I'm kinda indifferent at the prospect.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved it when they signed Manning. What was different about him than Romo was aside from the neck surgeries, Manning didn't have the history of missing playing time that Romo does. Manning also had a lot more playoff experience and even though that meant some one-n-dones Manning also brought with him two super bowl runs, so his playoff experience far surpasses Romo's.

I definitely do not want to see the team trade for Romo, and I'm glad to see they didn't. I also don't know if I legitimately consider the Broncos SB contenders by signing Romo because I doubt he can stay healthy, esp with our O-line.

With this being said, if the Broncos sign him I'll be intrigued and hope for the best. I have said it before, but assuming Romo stays healthy (big assumption) the Broncos can be a 13-3 team next year. I have my concerns about their playoff prospects.

Truthfully I'd like to see TS get another crack or move ahead with Lynch.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not one to ever say "Super Bowl here we come", but I am all for bringing Romo in.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way he's getting to the Super Bowl is with a scalped ticket.

TSSSS... FAWKIN HILARIOUS!

HOME RUN!

STRAIGHT OUTTA THE BALL PARK!

EVERYBODY'S FALLING OVER AND LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY MUDDA FUCKERS!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am one that has actually changed his viewpoint on this. I went from no way do we even consider Romo to I would actually like to see the Broncos make a hard push to get him. Few reasons why...

1) We had a lack of leadership on the offense last year. The defense didn't respect anybody on the offense and what they had to say. You have Romo walk into the room and he is one of the few players that day 1 demands respect from every player in that locker room.

2) When healthy he is truly a top-5 QB in this league and while yes the injury history is risky it is not like we are going to be paying him top-5 QB money to be here either. So we have the chance to get huge production for little money in comparison.

3) The leadership not only to the entire team but especially to our young QB's. Easy to see that Siemian benefited from being around Manning for a season. I think Paxton needs that same mentor that he can just follow around and soak up as much information as he can. Get the chance to watch how a true great QB functions day to day.

4) Answers the question of who our starting QB is day 1. No more of this battle and the team wondering who to be looking towards as the starter.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mildly averse to a Romo play. I would rather see those CAP assets deployed elsewhere. Give Siemian/Lynch a better surrounding cast. BAP in the draft.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand why JE would bring in Romo but, he is soo injury prone no thanks. I 2nd pumpfake plan. BTW nice to see you post Pump and JDL

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mildly averse to a Romo play. I would rather see those CAP assets deployed elsewhere. Give Siemian/Lynch a better surrounding cast. BAP in the draft.
I like the football and hockey teams. Now, if I could get you on the Orioles bandwagon...

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO and the more I look at situation and or possibility of Romo coming to Denver, the more I think it won't happen. First off their will be no trade with Denver and I doubt even Houston but won't dismiss totally with their Qb situation. Also, though IMO Denver has already, at least on paper made some potentially big improvements on O line but they still need a LT and even if they draft one in rd 1 odds are he won't be ready year 1 at minimum. Denver won't out bid Houston. Elway won't budge and Houston is desperate for Qb and quite frankly makes a stronger case for Romos comfort level in many degrees. If he doesn't just end up retiring which could very well happen and get a gig in a booth or related job,I will not be surprised. And lastly, and I think most reasonable is Elway is confident if he fixes O line, he has the Qb on roster and rbs that could still make a strong push for SB run with that D. Romo will have to really want Denver over Houston and not only accept pretty significant paycheck cut from what Houston will offer , be comfortable and confident Denver's O line woes are fixed and he can stay upright against AFC pass rush vs Houston's div which doesn't come close to what he will face in West. If I was betting man I would say this scenario is most likely....Romo signs with Houston or other. Romo retires and goes into broadcasting. Romo signs with Denver.:)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JE negotiates the Texans up on the Romo contract and then pulls his deal - Texans sting part II.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Texans will be more careful this year. They actually have a young QB who while not looking "GREAT", looks like he can play in the NFL. Almost sorta like a Trevor Siemian type of QB.. Upgradeable but can play so you don't have to open up the bank in desperation.